have you noticed???

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kelly22_1, 9 July 2008 Social URL.

1. kelly22_1

kelly22_1 loves minimins

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.87%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hiya,

has anyone noticed when you say your on or starting a diet all the invites for nights out come from everywhere? since i said i was starting LT again my mum said she wanted a birthday party(she's 50 tho) so i'll let her off now my sis-in-law just asked me if i wanna go out at end of month i'm not sure weather to go or not really but then i don't drink often anyway.... but if i do then all this will be a waste of time.. i might say NO.

what do you think??? she only asked me cos she doesnt go out often and thinks i need a night dancing!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    She's only asking because she thinks it might make you feel better so at least you can rest assured that it's not sabotage lol. It's up to you and down to how you feel on the day to be honest. If you think that you can go out and resist the temptation to drink anything but water then go for it, but if you think you might be tempted to have a drink then stay at home and arrange to go out together in a few weeks, perhaps when you're feeling a bit stronger mentally. Don't forget, alcohol on LT is dangerous and a big no-no. x

4. kelly22_1

kelly22_1 loves minimins

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.87%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    think it'll be a push to go anyway to be honest i'm having a party for my 28th birthday and my brothers 30th on the same day spoke to chemist about it n i'm gonna re-feed the week b4 so i can have a drink n some salad on the night but back on LT on the day after,he's happy for me to do it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.