have you tried this if you stuggle

terry.

Hi just wanted to tel you i have strugled for weeks trying to do the cc packs and can never het past 3 days:cry:, yes im a wimp, but what i did this time was i did a week on the atkins diet ,just eating chicken and fish and steak,and got into ketosis ,and then went on to the packs ,much easier way now im going well into my second week of ss anyone else tried this :):):):):):):):)

Congrats for making it into your second week... when is your wi?

No but I am struggling at the moment - can't seem to go one day without some sort of cheat :cry:

What did you have with the chicken, fish and steak, any salad/veg? Did you have other Atkins allowed things such as mayo and cheese or purely the protein and what fish did you have???

Sorry for all the questions but so desperate I might try this just to get back into ketosis then straight back on the packs! x

Lexy my cdc tells me to go ahead and help myself to protein, i know some others on here may frown at that but i have really difficult period times! and thats when i fall down, so to keep in ketosis but to stop me nearing the carbs! i have protein- plain though, a bit of chicken/turkey breast, prawns, white fish, cheese is okay but high in fat. when im desperate and have had my shakes! as a kind of last resort, and im also happy to say it never really seems to affect my weigh losses! :) xx

i think people have said before that they have done Atkins type food (carb free) for the week running up to SS....
it must be a lot easier starting CD if your already in ketosis!
xx

No but I am struggling at the moment - can't seem to go one day without some sort of cheat :cry:

What did you have with the chicken, fish and steak, any salad/veg? Did you have other Atkins allowed things such as mayo and cheese or purely the protein and what fish did you have???

Sorry for all the questions but so desperate I might try this just to get back into ketosis then straight back on the packs! x
exsample, breakfast i had eggs bacon mushrooms, lunch i had chicken breast cith a few slices of cucumber, dinner steak and little salad, verry small amounts of salad, if i got hungery i hust snackted on and kind of meat or cheese

lost 10lbs first seven days, after a week on 4 packets of ss i have lost another 5lbs

A few weeks ago, I went from Go Lower (where I lost nothing but over £500!!!!) and really fed up I went to a very strict protein programme (Dr Stillman) which Atkins was developed from, just to see a change on the scales.

I did this for a few days and then went onto SS. It was the first time I have ever done it without a problem - usually crippling headaches and hunger pangs. But as it says above, I was already well into ketosis, so no carb withdrawals.

The only thing I would say is that there probably wasn't any loss of 'water weight' cos I was already in ketosis, and my loss in the first week was slightly less (7lbs) than usual with SS, but then I comfort myself it was all fat!
HTHs

Back