Having a break

mudbabe

Fitness Freak!
I have reluctantly decided that this isn't the right time for me to be on Exante:sigh: I haven't managed to get my head in the right place since I lost my wonderful grandad, and although I have had some good days, I have not managed to be disciplined long enough to get into ketosis, meaning I then feel sooooo hungry I end up stuffing my face aswell as having all my packs:eek:

I am going to try calorie counting for a bit I think, probably having a shake as one meal or a snack. Hopefully once his memorial is over (or even once we actually have a date for it:rolleyes:) I will be able to get back to Exante and have my weight back to normal by Christmas.

I will still lurk though, if thats okay?:wave_cry:

Hi im the same ive given up on VCLD now i have two packs aday and feel fine so far its weigh in for me in the morning cant wait.

Im still drinking 3 litres each day and exercise too.
good luck

At the end of the day you have to do whats best for you and Exante is always an option at a later stage. Best of luck with calorie counting though.

:hug99: You've been through a lot and you have to do what is best for you.

Don't be a stranger ;)

xxx

Aw, thanks everyone.:thankyou:

I'm not going far, just a bit further down the board, and I'll be back everyday to [STRIKE]spy on you[/STRIKE] check you are okay! Take care.

:love:

Back