Having a down day.

Truth0406

Right now I am having a really tough day as far as the diet goes. I am very disappointed with my weight loss so far.

I lost 5lbs on my own by eating healthy (still quite a few carbs) the week before I started. I have had 3 weigh ins on CD:
Week 1: -8lbs
Week 2: -5lbs
Week 3: - 2lbs

I have my week 4 weigh in on Friday and according to my scales - I have gained 1lb so far this week! It's really starting to piss me off. I didn't cave in to my craving on Saturday and was really proud of staying strong...now I am just getting so upset with my crap losses! Not sure how motivated I can continue to be if it carries on being this crap.

Just fed up - sticking to it 100% and not seeing results!

You need to look at the average, I have weeks where I lose nothing and then other weeks where I have lost 6 pounds.

This diet works I promise you :D Just keep going and you will see what happens :) xxx

Do you really think that a 15lbs loss in 3 weeks is crap??
I have lost 16lbs in 3 weeks and am pretty damn proud of myself.
Stay strong x

keep going hun, thats overt a stone in 3 weeks, CD says you can loose a stone in a month so you have past that, what I have learned is not to listen to my scales, because they try and trick me, if i did listen to them i would of given up at least 3 times meaning mine have said gains or stay the same but when I had the wi with my cdc its never been that bad, I dont think you will see the losses you have had with any other Diet (((hugs))) stick to it it does work xx

Hi Hon

I agree you are on target for the average losses per month i think yu have done fab and need to stop beating yourself up about it.........x

Have you looked at your water intake because upping your water will make a big difference on the scales. Try upping it til friday and see if it has an effect.

I know you didn't cave in on sat but that is a positive hon don't make it a negative.

Muchas Lovas

JS xxx

Truth,
Just wanted to congratulate you on losing 15 lbs in 3 weeks..
Over 1 stone in 3 weeks is fantastic hon, you should be so proud of yourself.. Please do not look at the weekly losses (even though yours are great) look at the overall picture..
You still have 3 more days until your weighin and I am sure if you stick with it you will have another great loss.. Drink plenty of water and keep your chin up as I think your doing fab and should be very proud..
xxx

there is nothing rubbish about your losses... look at my losses below they are hit and miss... and see my diary posts, I have had some weeks where I feel exactly the same and am jumping on and off the scales and feel miserable all week that Im not going to lose.. but please try not to let it ruin your week. Sometimes all of a sudden a few lbs such fly off and that can happen the day of your weigh in or you may not see it till next weigh in. I convinced myself CD was not going to work for me the first week i lost 2lbs (as it was 2nd week) and even family and friends were worried it wasnt going to work when they knew how much it meant to me. But here I am 5 and a half weeks later, 1 stone 7.5 lbs lighter! Its not as fantastic as some folks losses but I can honestly say I feel great and it has been so worth it so far! Have faith in your body and stick with it!! xxx

What results were you expecting, hun? :confused:

There's nothing wrong with the results you've achieved so far, honestly. It doesn't come off any faster than that. Even if you were to eat nothing at all for the next few days, you wouldn't lose weight any faster.

I think there can be some unrealistic expectations with CD, not least that you'll lose weight in uniform chunks of 3-4 lbs per week. But it doesn't work like that. Take a look at the tickers/signatures of half a dozen folk here on CD if you don't believe me (just not mine, cos I'm not exactly a shining CD success at the moment :rolleyes:) and you'll soon see that what's happened to you happens to everyone.

And it's a long time until Friday! It's amazing how weight can bounce up and down over the course of a day, let alone over the course of a week. PUT THOSE SCALES AWAY! Let your CDC weigh you - and go by that alone.

CD works and I honestly don't believe there's any diet that works faster for weight loss. Just hold on to that thought, okay? It may not be as fast as you'd like it to be, but it's definitely going to be one hell of a lot faster than anything else you could try!

Bet by the time Friday comes, you see a sizeable loss at the scales... :D

As everyone says, don't be despondent and keep going. I have had some small losses but it really is the overall losses over a month or more that matter, all the best to you x

I know I should be happy with 15lbs in 3 weeks (or 20lbs in 4 if counting what I lost on my own). I'm just pissed off with it this week. After a 2lbs loss last week and my CDC telling me I should have a big loss this week...then getting on the scales and it's telling me I am up a lb!!! It's stupid. I am drinking over 4 litres of water a day - yesterday I had 5.5 litres! I need to buy some laxatives today - feeling so bloated as it's been 5 days!! I'm sure I'll get over this feeling soon enough, just very discouraging.

Back