Extra Easy Having a panic attack about a crisp sandwhich

I'm going out Saturday night for Halloween I'm on week 2 of my journey so dont want to flexisyn just yet so I'm saving up 40 syns for the night. But tonight I'm hormonal the boys at work and I'm being pathetic and freaking out over a crisp sand which. *sigh*

Hiya Lovely,

Don't panic!

How many syns has your sandwich come too? I am guessing about 12 which really isn't horrendous!

Just look a it that you have used some of your saved syns, you have tomorrow to save and you can stay in control.

Have you planned what you are going to have at the party?

Ok so lets put this into perspective, it's not the end of the world if all the syns you've had is a crisp butty. Can the break count as your hexb or have you had that, was it wholemeal bread, work out the syns & I think you'll be surprised how little it really is.

Have fun tomorrow night & make the most of the syns you've saved ;)

Hiya Lovely,

Don't panic!

How many syns has your sandwich come too? I am guessing about 12 which really isn't horrendous!

Just look a it that you have used some of your saved syns, you have tomorrow to save and you can stay in control.

Have you planned what you are going to have at the party?

Ha, ha, we posted at the same time, but said more or less the same thing x

Thanks both :) your words calmed me and i managed to put the crisp sandwich down and have a cup of tea (hormones make me a tad insane) It did come to 12 syns quick calculations cheekypasterfield! But yes I think I panicked as I was maybe over planned down to the last g&t so no room to have a cheeky syn or 12 thank you both so much. Thanks happy holidays i will :) xxxx

The saying one singular naughty slip/one bad day is going to do as much damage as one great/healthy day is going to make you miraculously loose weight just because you had a good day out of 7 is apt here. We all know its unfortunately easier to mindlessly pile on the pounds than to loose them, but as long as it isn't a regularly thing and you count the syns even if you went over and heard from it, I don't think there's much harm done. Although its also important that this doesn't activate a green light that its ok to always go over because.......

mate, i had 2 pieces of kfc chicken last night with.....DUN DUN DUUUUN...the skin on!!!

was very tasty, but i wont let it ruin my week, back on plan Stan.

enjoy your flexible night xxx

Back