Having a really tough day

clairy

Weigh in no 2 today and I've lost 3lb this week so that's a total of 11lb in 2 weeks I'm really pleased but really struggling today I really want to eat something I feel weak and have a headache and generally just a bit down. It just feels like such a lot of effort and feeling rubbish to loose 3 lb when people are eating and loosing similar weight!

Hi Clairy, don't give in! I felt like you on Monday but I came onto the forum a couple of times which helped and I also had a conversation with myself that went along the lines of " ok, I can go and stuff my face with everything I am thinking about and waste the last 2 weeks of hard work and I might feel better for 10 minutes at the most, or, I can carry on and get through today, even tho I feel fed up and down and tired and hope that I feel better tomorrow."
I decided to struggle through and I did feel better the following day.
Tomorrow is the start of week 4 and some days ARE harder than others but you CAN do it! Good luck and feel better!

Hi luv, the first few days are hard, partly because you probably feel hungry and partly because the diet is quite a big change from the norm. Keep going and you will get fab results.
Good luck!

I think sometimes the excitement of starting the diet makes us fell very good about making a move to lose weight, especially when reading all the success stories on here. By week two the excitement is wearing of & we start to realise that there are going to be some tough days. Try & stay positive as 3lb isn't too bad a loss & keep reading the posts on here. They will help keep you motivated x

Back