Having the Runs on CD!! (sorry!! apologise now!)

lillypop

now got pictures in album
So sorry about this subject but I just have to ask for advice!

I've now been on the CD for 10 days, but in the last few days, everytime I have a shake, about 20 mins later I have to run to the loo and its like I've got the runs!!! :ashamed0005:

I've heard of people getting constipated but now I'm getting worried!!!

Is this normal?! :eek::wave_cry:

This is quite normal!

I too have had the same and thought how unfair when I had eaten nothing to suddenly have the trots!

Apparently, and this sounds loopy..... you should try and have some Psyillium Husks (think thats how its spelt) as it could mean you are constipated. (Not a mistake honest!)
My CDC said that it was quite usual and when you are constipated, it can often show itself as the trots.

Anyhow she told me to get these husks and have a spoonful of them - apparently you can make some packs into 'porridge' with the husks.....
got to be worth a try eh?

Be gorgeous!

Michelle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psyllium_seed_husks

Just googled it...... cut and paste into your browser....

HTH

M x

Hi, I get that the 1st two or three weeks on CD especially with the bars but it settles down. Don't worry.

husks

oooh i'm not so sure about husks they made me too full and i put on weight, had to have senna to shift it, i may have a intollerance to fibre though. i also put the husks in hot choc to make porridge and it set solid there was no way i could eat it threw it outside and it was still there next day so my OH scooped it up and put it in bin, not touched it since, sorry if this has confused you but just be careful hun x:confused:
ask ure cdc or doctor for help

Back