(",) Hayley's diary, TTFN!

So Tuesday and after feeling great yesterday I feel a bit blur today. Think I may be coming down with something :O( maybe I'll eat less yay!
Today have used quite a few points already went for a sarnie in town and had prawn mayo instead of the 3 cheese they had but didn't realise how many points it was :O(

I really wanted a choccie treat tonight as I haven't had choc for the last 2 days - record for me! Oh well I'll have to be extra good for dinner.

I really really want to be in the 10s this WI.....
Funny how you have high and low days. Hoo hum off to have a cuppa, tried to catch up on as many diaries as poss but I find it hard!

Hope your all having a supa tuesday, wheres the sunny weather cos it's not in Colchester?

forgot to show u why u got those points just so u know

3 points for being a girl
4 points for being 21-35
11 points for being in 11stone bracket (take down to 10 soon thou)
2 points for being 5ft5"
2 points for running around after a toddler lol
Total 22 points

when you lose 1lb you are 21 points.

Thats if you go by what the book says xxxx

it aint sunny in islington either babe - i just went tanning ... it was sunny there lol xx
keep smiling - have a kitkat or a curly wurly i read they were low points i think!!

Thanks Gabby, just pushed myself to get on the Wii so I'm feeling a little better, Had a bad night with the little one so probably just tired. Thanks for your help **SUPASTAR**

Forgot to ask, does anyone know if I can change the face at the sideof my diary cos I want a happy one :O)

Hiya

Finally got round to reading your diary. I'm not usually this bad at keeping up with them honest!! Sounds like you are doing well sticking to the wendie plan, looking forward to finding out how you get on with it. When is your wi day?

Good luck with the rest of the week hon!
x

ps thanks for support and giving me a kick up the butt to get back into it x

Morning Hayley

I hope you're feeling better today ... the sun's shining (well in West London it is!) so hopefully that's helping :)

You made me laugh when you said you may be coming down with something, and that would hopefully make you eat less. Is it wrong that when I hear colleagues saying, I felt so ill I couldn't eat all day, I'm jealous? lol

Have a great day !

Twigs
xx

Reactions: ugg
Wednesday and Man flu :O(

Thanks Jo, Don't know that I'm doing the wedie plan anymore lol. Ive had a SHD and a SLD but just stuck within points for the rest. What reading the wendie plan has done, Is made me play with my points more which is good.
Weigh in on fridays but would like change to sat if no-one objects? I'll explain why, On a friday as I WI I'm naughty ish then on a Sat hubby normally about and I'm even worse. So if I weigh on Sat I'll be good on friday and only one day where I'm naughty! YAY speech over "take a breath"

Twiggs - thanks for the post girlfriend, The sun is shining in colchester today. :O)

Got my day and night nurse so I'm off to dose myself up.

Have a great day peeps, Good luck to those that WI today xx

hayley thanks for all ur support and messages - this week has been a pleasure - i know we are both gonna get our goal!!! hope ur feeling better - get yourself dosed up on the nightnurse and chillax xxx

Hi there,

Hope your feeling better hun - and that the night/day nurse is helping!

Love the comment from Twiggy about freinds being ill and not able to eat all day and wishing she could get it - I do that too ha ha xxx

Hiya when you say can i change the face at the side of my diary/do you mean (my mood)?
if you do just clik on it and a drop down menu will show all the moods you can choose from.
Hope you are feeling a little better now.
xx,

Day nurse is wicked, Cant wait to take the Night nurse and knock myself out lol...

Fuzzy - On the main thread it says Hayleys diary and I put a sad face cos I needed a kick up the bum, But I wanted a smiley face now!
Don't think it can be done, Nevermind.

Hope you've all had a good wednesday, I've had a good day food wise haven't felt like eating much but still used 15 points. (sucking chocolate!) Only joking Got to be extra good for WI I need to get into the 10's.

I'm off for a cuppa then bed, night night xx

alright chick!
i got my fingers, toes, legs and arms crossed for ya tomorrow!!! i know u gonna catch me up hun - race to the finish line - we are so gonna nail our june goal!!! i got confidence in us!
hope ur havin a good day babes and your feelin a bit better?
love Gabs xxx

Hiya, If you edit your first post on here you should be able to change the face :D

Glad it's to be replaced with a happy one :)...Oh and day/night nurse are wicked knock out drops :D

Hiya hope you are feeling better today and good luck with WI hun xx

Thanks Fuzzy Not too bad but don't feel up to exercise which has got me down
:O( Thanks for the posts & your support xx

Hi!

just wanted to say good luck for WI and that your photo is gorgeous :)

xxxx

Thank you, It was the only pic I had on my laptop. Great pic of B xx

Hiya, If you edit your first post on here you should be able to change the face :D

Glad it's to be replaced with a happy one :)...Oh and day/night nurse are wicked knock out drops :D

Thank you sooooo much Nannis, It's silly but it was really bugging me. Your a Supastar *

alright chick!
i got my fingers, toes, legs and arms crossed for ya tomorrow!!! i know u gonna catch me up hun - race to the finish line - we are so gonna nail our june goal!!! i got confidence in us!
hope ur havin a good day babes and your feelin a bit better?
love Gabs xxx

Thanks Gabs, your'll be all knoted up for me tomorrow then lol. It really helps with us both having the same stats and goal. Your great motivation for me, Thank you misses xx

Still not feeling great today but I don't want to be like a man moaning about flu lol. So took me night nurse, OH MY WORD ZONKED last night but felt like poo this morning, Dizzy, sick and drugged. So I'll lay off em tonight.

Weigh in tomorrow, Kinda excited and scared! Of to catch up on some diaries. Hope you've all had a good day and thank you for the posts, It's keeping me on track xx

Hiya

Good luck for your weigh in 2moro hon. I'm changing my wi in day too. Decided to change from mon to sat. Feel like im totally depriving myself at weekend for fear of putting on come mon, so figured if i wi sat, i'll have a week to recover if i pig out. First sat wi this week, x

Hiya

Good luck for your weigh in 2moro hon. I'm changing my wi in day too. Decided to change from mon to sat. Feel like im totally depriving myself at weekend for fear of putting on come mon, so figured if i wi sat, i'll have a week to recover if i pig out. First sat wi this week, x

Thanks Jo, Good to see your food diary back. Yeah know what you mean about weigh days and weekends, starting next week I'm gonna weigh in on Saturdays. Good luck for your sat WI, hope you've had a good week. xx

Back