(",) Hayley's diary, TTFN!

how many points are you on a day Hayley cause your plan for today seems quite low? Also, good choice on the easter egg. I wanted to allow myself another one but i've already had one, and one is enough! :p Easter egg chocolate always tastes so much nicer than normal chocolate i think.. shame :(

is the weather still nice up yours? we're well into april showers here - rain, sun, rain, sun.. dont know whether i need suncream or a brolly! :p

good luck for sat xxx

Reactions: ugg
Hey Rachael, On 20 points a day but don't worry I use them all normally but today I'll have 16. Started with 2 crumpets, ended up having 4. Very yummy!

Good move on the easter egg Rach, I'd forgotten I've already shared one with hubby! What am I like oooppps....

Weathers been brill again today, no rain. Touch wood!
Think I need the luck for WI this week. Would love to lose 2ibs but will be happy with a loss :O)

I'm off to set some mini goals!!!

i have every confidence in u gettin 2lbs off - long as u dont eat tooooo much easter eggs!!!! good idea to set mini goals - feels like u have achieved something then and will keep u going.

i just totally upped my game and went and bought 3 size 10 dresses for vegas - a coral one, a turquoise one and a black one from Top Shop as motivation!! dunno whether im being over optimisic or giving myself a good target!?... either way i can always swap for a size up if necessary - they are pretty stretchy and flattering so i reckon i will be ok - they are just very very short ... so im gonna have to do some major leg work for the next 8 weeks - when i get to 10 stone i think toning is gonna be the major issue after that!!

glad ur feelin better today - i actually feel a million times better now compared to the last few days! i must have burned some calories in the changing room as well trying on every dress in the store as well so thats a good thing too!

p.s whats the ww healthy weight range is like your bmi?

hope u have a nice relaxin evening. i frickin love wednesdays - gossip girl & desperate housewives - my favourite!!!

G xxx

Well went to see the doc and i'm congested! hence my ears feeling like they have been constanly popping. So got some spray stuff and need to stick my head over a bowl of hot water. But I'm feeling better today, always the way!

The sun is out again, I think they should sack the angila weather man lol....

So going to be extra good today as just brought easter eggs for the weekend :eek: I know, I know high points but I'm allowing myself 1 egg and promise not to help B eat his! (His has tons so may need alittle help lol)

Today had banana & a skinny latte for breakfast
Having crumpets and marmite for lunch
low fat yogurt
Boiled egg and toast
Sugar free Jelly
Options mint hot choc yummy!

Hope you all have a fab day, good luck for WI xx

I'm with you Hayley - I'm having an egg!!! I'll exercise and cut down to make up for it, but if I don't have one I'll feel deprived and then pig out even worse! lol

Ohhh forgot all about crumpets! Putting them on my shopping list - I used to keep them in the freezer and toast them from frozen :)

Glad to hear you're feeling better - take care of yourself :)

Sharon
xxx

ooooohh DH Gabs never miss it and but I'm naughty and watch the week ahead from E4 but it's on to late for me so i'll watch it the day after. I do the same with heros another fav of mine atm!

Size 10 'woof whistle' Go Gab, I think your'll smash your target.

Well been extra good had 16 points today and I have a large bag of rainbow drops beside me but decided to take my mag to bed instead!

Congratulations on those fab WI today, a real motivation xx

I'm with you Hayley - I'm having an egg!!! I'll exercise and cut down to make up for it, but if I don't have one I'll feel deprived and then pig out even worse! lol

Pleased I'm not the only one Sharon lol....

Hi there glad you been the Docs and he has given u something for your ears - I had the same prob on and off for about 8 weeks the ear spray made mine worse somehow i was allergic to it!! hope it works for you and soon ;o)

Rainbow drops now there's a blast from my past - are they low points ?

Rainbow drops now there's a blast from my past - are they low points ?

Yeah I love em a big bag 80g 2.5 points, I pour them into a big bowl and eat them in colour order, sad I know but it takes forever to eat then! Yummy scrummy but I'm resisting tonight :OP

Hmm i love rainbow drops good sweet fix for only 1½points.
fruit pastilles are good too and only 2points per tube.
have a great evening..xx

So I've just done 30mins core exercise with Maya, OMG I thought I was kinda fit, WRONG! lol.... Cannie do crunches to save my life. Didn't help with B trying to climb all over me! Extra resistance I suppose, little monkey :O)

Off to Mum's today, she has a day off work so we're off to bug her lol.. B doesn't let her sit for a second. Do this Nanny, Do that Nanny, I want Nanny, He is sooooo bossy. I don't know who he gets it from :OP

Really naughty I know but I'm an addict! I had a sneaky peep at the scales & have sts for the last 2 days :O(
Was anyone a scale hopper like me but got out of the habit? If so tips please. I find it really hard not to weigh everyday but I don't want to. So help needed please!

Hope you all have a supa Thursday and good luck for those that WI

xx

put your scales on a top shelf somewhere that requires a lot of effort to get them down again :p x

Hiya Hayley,naughty naughty LOL,sorry i cant advice you what to do with the scales,im on em about 10 times a day!! :eek:

Have a lovely day at your mums,catch up later.xx

I am sneeky peaker too but only when expecting a loss and been extra good:) That rainbow drops, what is it? And I dont think it is sad eating them in a colour order. On the plane was bored and eat maltesers (biggest bag) from biggest one to smallest one:eek:
Hope your ears got better. xx

Hiya hon

Rainbow drops are brill then for a little snack sweet treat ;o)

Hope you've had a lovely day at ur Mums too - gives you a bit of a break from the little one if he's bugging your Mum ;o)

I was a serial peaker but have curbed it a little by just plain getting bored with the scales not saying what i wanted them too Ha ha
But still peak if I think i've over ate!! Just can't help myself xxx

Ohhh I'm so with you - I weigh myself religiously twice a day - once soon as I wake up and once just before I go to bed. And actually it really helps me - if I am down a bit during the week, but am not down at WW class then I know it's because of water retention or something that day, as I HAVE lost weight that week - if that makes sense? I don't think I could take the upset if I felt I'd done really good only to find out at class that I'd sts or put on. I'd rather be forewarned so I can have my tantrum on my own in my bathroom! ;)

xx

Hiya Hayley,naughty naughty LOL,sorry i cant advice you what to do with the scales,im on em about 10 times a day!! :eek:
At least I know I'm not alone!

That rainbow drops, what is it?
It's a sugar coated rice krispie thingy, They are brill on points and take away a sweet craving! I buy them in asda 0.41p for an 80g bag = 2.5 points but you can always just eat half a bag....
And I dont think it is sad eating them in a colour order. On the plane was bored and eat maltesers (biggest bag) from biggest one to smallest one:eek:
LOL.... Started sorting my colours tonight but got fed up and just scoffed em!

Hope you've had a lovely day at ur Mums too - gives you a bit of a break from the little one if he's bugging your Mum ;o)
Just what I thought, a little peace. Poor mum bet she slept when we left!

I was a serial peaker but have curbed it a little by just plain getting bored with the scales not saying what i wanted them too Ha ha
But still peak if I think i've over ate!! Just can't help myself
I so thought I was alone in the sneaky peaking!

Ohhh I'm so with you - I weigh myself religiously twice a day - once soon as I wake up and once just before I go to bed. And actually it really helps me - if I am down a bit during the week, but am not down at WW class then I know it's because of water retention or something that day, as I HAVE lost weight that week - if that makes sense? I don't think I could take the upset if I felt I'd done really good only to find out at class that I'd sts or put on. I'd rather be forewarned so I can have my tantrum on my own in my bathroom! ;)

xx
Thats a really good way of looking at it, Thank you. I was starting to get depressed with being up and down or sts from day to day, But from now on I'm going to put them up somewhere high as Rachael suggested and do it when I want and not think about it too much.

Thanks guys!

So Mums today, poor Ma didn't get a minutes peace! Good for me though lol... She always looks after me, making cuppas, lunch etc etc.. I appreciate her soooo much more now I'm a mum.

Stuck to points today well 20.5 so 0.5 over but did do Wii today so it should balance out.
Well one more day until WI, I feel really nervous this week, Why - I don't know.
Going to catch up on some diaries. Catch up tomorrow Night Night xx

hey hunny good luck for tomorro hope u stay good and get great results on saturday!! im off to my mums tomorro so will try log in and see how u did on saturday!! fingers crossed babes xxx

Thanks guys WI tom but had a peak agian? Put on 1ib how doe's that work, I've been so good! Drank 6 - 8 glasses of water resisted the easter eggs sat in the kitchen :O(

I know things can change tomorrow but what do I do Today? Do you have less points the day before WI or it doesn't make a difference?

Scales are going away as of tomorrow!

Off to the Castle park today with a friend and her little girl, Feeding ducks, play park and then mac d! I was thinking of having a chick nugget happy meal, off to find the points!

Hope you all have a great friday, the sun is shining. YAY..
Happy Easter xxx

Back