(",) Hayley's diary, TTFN!

Morning Hayley

Have you seen the new fitness thing for Wii that's due out end of May ... comes with a resistance band and a strap to strap the controaller to your leg while running - looks really good! :)

Twigs
xx

Morning Hayley

Have you seen the new fitness thing for Wii that's due out end of May ... comes with a resistance band and a strap to strap the controaller to your leg while running - looks really good! :)

Twigs
xx

Wow that sounds good ;o)

Hiya twigs ooh tell me more please,whats it called i will have on Amazon.

I was just saying today i wish they would bring out something else exercisy for the wii!!
Hows you today? xx

Hiya twigs ooh tell me more please,whats it called i will have on Amazon.
I was just saying today i wish they would bring out something else exercisy for the wii!!
Hows you today? xx

I'll answer for Twiggy as I was the one who showed it to her ;) it's called EA Sports Active - not sure if we're allowed to post links, but if we are:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001QTVY18/ref=s9_subs_c5_s2_p63_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=0QZWPBYBB2B8CPXYYDRV&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=463374953&pf_rd_i=468294

Can't wait to try it!

Hiya hon just popped by to see how your doing today? I'm just fighting an urge to snack at mo - had chick curry for tea and didn't fancy it so only had couple of fork fulls now i wish i'd ate it ;oO x

Morning Hayley

Twigs
xx

Sounds wicked twiggs, I'll google it shortly. It bugs me how I have to have it in my pocket or hand, it never feels secure!

Well ok day still don't feel 100% from last week, got mega ear ache this evening so I'm catching up on diaries then off to bed.

Food been ok today, tomorrow will be better though, Hubby back at work.

Weighing in on saturdays now starting from this week, hope it's ok to change.

Hope you've all enjoyed your Monday and the last of the sun apparently?

Night Night xx

Sounds wicked twiggs, I'll google it shortly. It bugs me how I have to have it in my pocket or hand, it never feels secure!

Me too ... and it makes it easy to cheat :ashamed0005:

Hope you had a good day!

Twigs
xx

Googled the strap thingy but didn't get loads of info, do you know how much they are???

Fuzzy from a previous post I didn't answer 'DOH'- yeah I have the wii fitness coach and Maya is a drill sergeant lol...

Still feeling unwell my ears feel like they are going to explode! may book in to the docs, I hate going to the Doc's I always feel like I don't want to waste their time.

Diet wise been ok been slightly over points at the weekend but will be extra good today. Really dissapointed I haven't done any exercise for over a week.
Sorry I'll stop moaning now!

Looks like an ok morning weather wise maybe the weather man was wrong and it will be nice today, fingers crossed!

Off to get ready to take B to a friends to play this morning. Try and knacker him out. He hasn't been sleeping well lately and he has always been so good? 7 til 7 baby but it's all gone to pot for some reason, Maybe I was spoilt when he was a baby and I'm getting the sleepness nights now......
Hope you all have a fab day and good luck for WIs today xx

Hiya hon just popped by to see how your doing today? I'm just fighting an urge to snack at mo - had chick curry for tea and didn't fancy it so only had couple of fork fulls now i wish i'd ate it ;oO x

Do you drink zero or diet fizzy pop? I find If I sip it through a straw in the evenings it takes my mind off snacking and lasts for ages. xx

Do you drink zero or diet fizzy pop? I find If I sip it through a straw in the evenings it takes my mind off snacking and lasts for ages. xx

No i don't as a rule - but may try some try anything that works ...lol

I just commented on my diary about the weather man getting it all wrong! Its really gorgeous here at mo sun is shining and it looks like its gonna be a gorgeous day!

Good luck with your new WI day - u can change when u like. I used to WI on a Monday but found it was too near to the wk end (as thats when i would have a treat) so changed to a thursday xxx

hey sweetie

hope ur ears are feelin bit better today - hope i havent made u ill through cyber space lol - loadsa people i know have come down with stuff recently - weird - must be the climate change ha

well done for being good with ur points - sounds like me and u are even stevens - havin a good food week and a crap exercise week! 8 weeks to go - thats just crazy!! gonna go so quick!! im a little worried 10 weeks seemed like ages of time - but 8 suddenly doesnt seem so long does it!! ah well best behaviour for us!

when is ur new WI? i will let u know how i get on tomorro

get yourself down the docs asap - nip it in the bud whatever u got - cos mine has dragged on - wish id made an appointment sooner! have a good day xx

wow that looks wicked!!!

Thanks Twiggy, can't wait to get one!

Tracey the weather man was sooo wrong horrahh.... It was lovely here also. A bit windy but hey I'm not complaining.

Don't worry Gabs don't think I've caught your cyber bug lol
Off to the doctors tomorrow, their really good if you call first thing your'll get seen pretty quickly that day!
New wi is Saturday, at the mo I'm going over my points on a Friday and Saturday then trying to pull it back. By changing to a sat I'm hoping I'll just have one treat day! For some reason I have no probs on a Sunday?

Stuck within points today, looking forward to feeling myself again! Need to exercise this week...
Oh thought I'd add I'm typing on my touch so if it doesn't make sense I appologise :OP

Hope you've all enjoyed the sun, catch you tomorrow xx

Hi

Hope your ears get better soon, nothing worse than earache!! I changed my wi last week to a saturday after 3 months of weighing in on a mon and feeling pretty guilty most weekends. Glad ive changed! Hope yours goes well!

x

mornin hayley - keep everything crossed for me this mornin!!! also hope ur ears are iccle bit better. i must say that im feelin brighter already - still gonna take it easy till after easter but in general i think im on the mend - have a fab day.. xx

Thanks guys,

Well went to see the doc and i'm congested! hence my ears feeling like they have been constanly popping. So got some spray stuff and need to stick my head over a bowl of hot water. But I'm feeling better today, always the way!

The sun is out again, I think they should sack the angila weather man lol....

So going to be extra good today as just brought easter eggs for the weekend :eek: I know, I know high points but I'm allowing myself 1 egg and promise not to help B eat his! (His has tons so may need alittle help lol)

Today had banana & a skinny latte for breakfast
Having crumpets and marmite for lunch
low fat yogurt
Boiled egg and toast
Sugar free Jelly
Options mint hot choc yummy!

Hope you all have a fab day, good luck for WI xx

Back