(",) Hayley's diary, TTFN!

Hi Hayley

I'd eat the same way as you always do the day before WI, otherwise you'll have to keep having low points before WI from now on.

I wouldn't worry about the 1lb, it can easily go during the day :)

Have fun!

Twigs
xx

see, peeking does you no good! :p

as for maccy d's, i usually go for 6 chicken nuggets (4) and a small fries (3.5) with a diet coke, or sometimes just the nuggets, or a mcchicken sandwich (6) xx think the happy meal works out 1 point less as you only get 4 chicken nuggets i think? x

Good point Twiggs I'll carry on as norm.

Rachael your'll be pleased to know those scales are going away! until tom lol.... Putting them up high as you suggested.

Mac d Yep 1 point difference between the Happy meal or 6 nuggets. Also found a smoky BBQ chicken snack wrap - 4.5 points so may give that a go.

Best get my butt in gear lol.... Off to read some diaries quilckly xx

HI hun - you carry on as you would (this is the reason why they say only weigh once a week - even though i don't adhere to it) it can give you false hope or in your case get you worrying about it! Am sure it will change by 2moro if not then so be it and hopefully it will correct itself next week.

Have a lovely day and enjoy your McD's ;o) and don't feel guilty you have pointed for it lavish every mouthfull - the wrap sounds yummy x

Heeeeello,

Wow what a busy day, Went to the park, fed the ducks and went into town to collect B's new shoes. Didn't have mac d, decided on m&s Sushi, carrot sticks with homous.
Mum called and asked if me & B wanted to go over for the afternoon and have dinner as Hubby working all day.
We couldn't have tired her out enough yesterday! I cooked dinner for everyone as no-one looks after mum in that way anymore, so it makes a nice change.

Not been home long and pooped! So off to have a options mint hot choc, yummy!

Hope you've all had a lovely day, It's been hot hot hot in Essex today, fingers crossed it continues for the weekend.
WI tom so post results then :Os

Nighty Nighty xx

hi sweetie pie just a quick flying visit to say got everything crossed for ya tomorrow - im sure it will be great news!!!

sounds like u had a lovely day today and sushi over macd's all the way - that is a much yummier choice well done (i think mac d is gross!!!!) sushi is my fave mmmm

glad sunny had been shining for u too - its grim up north - had the most nightmare journey ever then arrived to rain - ah well long as im with all the family is all that matters

have a lovely rest of your long weekend and happy easter hun!!!

p.s i have been a total piglet today to the point where i feel sick - what a plank i am lol ... yummmy home made short bread, fresh broccoli & stilton soup, buttered toast, dark choc squares, flumps, special k bites ... and on and on - what a little piggy ha ha

low low low tomorrow - dust all day xxx

Hiya, Im a bugger for the scales...Have been known to wee then weigh after weeing "because it felt like a big wee" rofl!!!
x

Hi

Good luck for wi 2moro, im sure you'll be fine!! I reckon we are all slaves to our scales, im on mine constantly!! Its ridiculous!!! x

So weigh day, :O( sts which I suppose is better than the pound on yesterday! I feel like I've done really well sticking to points this week and even under some days. Bit dissapointed to be honest, So far I have lost, sts, lost, sts maybe a pattern is emerging? I haven't exercised so I def need to up my game there this week.
I have an Easter egg to have today/tom really been looking forward to it, I can't believe I've resisted it all week!

Not sure what we're up to today, weather is naff!

Gabs - pleased you arrived safely, Enjoy your time with the family x
Nannis, Joanne - scales are being put away this week! I'm going to try real hard not to look. I think it's going to be hard... I always weigh after a wee, I've even climbed the stairs a few times :OP

Happy Easter, hope you all have a supa Saturday xx

if your bathroom is upstairs, i would hope you would climb the stairs to go pee.. otherwise you'll get soggy carpet at the bottom :p

dont you worry about your STS - you enjoy your easter egg and then straight on 100% to a loss next week :) you can do it! x

Agree with Rachael. Enjoy the egg and have another 100% week next week and scale should bring a loss. Have a great Easter xx

Hi hun

Try not too fret about sts - my body is weird in that I don't lose for a while then I have a succesion of good losses then nothing .....but when u average your weight loss out it will prob be fine!

You know your following the plan so it should start moving soon - enjoy your egg hunny - I haven't got one but will scrounge from DD and DS ...Lol xxx

Hiya hayley.
Dont be too disappointed with a STS,that is a good result.
Enjoy your treat today and hope you have a good week this week with both keeping on track+exercising.
Good luck and have a funfilled Easter xx

hey girl - well done STS is fricking wicked - it beats gaining doesn't it so look at it like that!! i think im gonna have a bad one this week - but u know what feck it - start again - new week new story!! enjoy ur yummy eatser egg without a 2nd thought!!! we got forever to make ourselves perfect - lets not beat ourselves up over it over 1 week.

me and u next WI - will be a loss - thats a challenge - so monday morning best behaviour - get maya on the case!!!! xxx

if your bathroom is upstairs, i would hope you would climb the stairs to go pee.. otherwise you'll get soggy carpet at the bottom :p Ha Ha rofl... I meant I do some running up and down the stairs before weighing burn off 2 cal, makes all the difference lol..

dont you worry about your STS - you enjoy your easter egg and then straight on 100% to a loss next week :) you can do it! x
Thank you x
Agree with Rachael. Enjoy the egg and have another 100% week next week and scale should bring a loss. Have a great Easter xx
Enjoyed my egg thank you xx
Hi hun

Try not too fret about sts - my body is weird in that I don't lose for a while then I have a succesion of good losses then nothing .....but when u average your weight loss out it will prob be fine!

You know your following the plan so it should start moving soon - enjoy your egg hunny - I haven't got one but will scrounge from DD and DS ...Lol xxx
Thanks Tracey Egg dissapeared in less than an hour :p Suppose I don't have to think about it now though which is good.
Hiya hayley.
Dont be too disappointed with a STS,that is a good result.
Enjoy your treat today and hope you have a good week this week with both keeping on track+exercising.
Good luck and have a funfilled Easter xx
Thanks Fuzzy had a great weekend so far xx
Hi,

I know from experience how frustrating STS is when you've been an angel ... all I can say is stick with it, you ARE doing brilliantly, and you WILL lose ... have you measured yourself? Do clothes feel looser??

Have a lovely Easter -
Sha
xxxx
I don't do measurments but I think I should start, Thanks for the support hun xx
hey girl - well done STS is fricking wicked - it beats gaining doesn't it so look at it like that!! i think im gonna have a bad one this week - but u know what feck it - start again - new week new story!! enjoy ur yummy eatser egg without a 2nd thought!!! we got forever to make ourselves perfect - lets not beat ourselves up over it over 1 week.

me and u next WI - will be a loss - thats a challenge - so monday morning best behaviour - get maya on the case!!!! xxx
Thanks Gabs will get Maya out this arvo!

Sorry short and sweet will update later had a busy couple of days, Hope your all enjoying Easter sunday xx

Hi there, hope your having a lovely Easter Sunday bet your little one has lots of egg's ;o) xxx

big easter hugs comin ur way - have a good un - hope ur little one is enjoyin himself and has chocolate all over his face!!! my little nephew charlie (4) is covered hands, face, t shirt - its so funny - my brother is havin a fit lol i keep laughing and feedin him more - i havent touched any though - just the little weenie egg size of a thumb nail this mornin. xxx

Back