(",) Hayley's diary, TTFN!

Good Morning,

And what a morning so far, Chaplin my fancy goldfish is poorly :boohoo: I think he has eaten a cucumber pip and is now constipated :ambulance: So I've had to set up an emergecy hospital tank! So he is all alone and very sad, I can't lose chaplin, He is my bestest fish.... :tear_drop:

On a brighter note I must be feeling better today because I can't wait to do my Wii fitness coach, AM I MAD! Maya beasts me everytime!:character00115:

Oh yeah and WI results, thought I'd keep you all in suspense lol... Drum roll pleeeeeaaaassssseee..........
Lost 2ib and am now 10.12 whoop whoop, In the 10's again and it feels gooooood :happy036:

:thankyou: To everyone for your posts and motivation, It has really helped spur me on. I plan to have a good food day today and maybe play about with my points again this week.

Hope everyone has a smashing friday xx

HURRAY!!!!! GOOD GIRL WELL DONE HAYLEY - WOOP WOOP!!!

in the 10's u must be well chuffed!!! catchin me up now aren't ya!!! cool so we are both well on track for our goal - we are so gonna get there i know it!! oh im so glad we are both going in the right direction! we will be size zero before we know it! ha ha ha

wii fitness sounds wicked im really gonna have to have a go - my niece & nephew have a wii and we have the fitness stuff but i havent got round to trying it - im not sure i would get sophie off animal crossing or charlie off mario kart - but i may attempt it next week when i babysit - sounds like fun.

have a brilliant friday babes - i already been to the gym for 8k run so im glad thats out the way - i had to go early today cos im expecting a dhl delivery - so annoying gotta stay in the house all day!! i got an interview at 4pm thou so im hoping it comes before that!!

anyway brerakfast time for me - well done again u deserve it!! xxxx

Well done you on 2lb loss thats brill - and your back in the 10's wooo hoooo!!

Hope your lonely fish perks up today and is doing back flips before ya know!

Have a great day xxx

Reactions: ugg
HURRAY!!!!! GOOD GIRL WELL DONE HAYLEY - WOOP WOOP!!!

in the 10's u must be well chuffed!!! catchin me up now aren't ya!!! cool so we are both well on track for our goal - we are so gonna get there i know it!! oh im so glad we are both going in the right direction! we will be size zero before we know it! ha ha ha

wii fitness sounds wicked im really gonna have to have a go - my niece & nephew have a wii and we have the fitness stuff but i havent got round to trying it - im not sure i would get sophie off animal crossing or charlie off mario kart - but i may attempt it next week when i babysit - sounds like fun.

have a brilliant friday babes - i already been to the gym for 8k run so im glad thats out the way - i had to go early today cos im expecting a dhl delivery - so annoying gotta stay in the house all day!! i got an interview at 4pm thou so im hoping it comes before that!!

anyway brerakfast time for me - well done again u deserve it!! xxxx

Maybe not a size zero lol, But be happy in a size 12!

Got my fingers crossed for your interview misses xx

Well done you on 2lb loss thats brill - and your back in the 10's wooo hoooo!!

Hope your lonely fish perks up today and is doing back flips before ya know!

Have a great day xxx

Thanks tracey, he may be off to fishy heaven today! doesn't look good at all.
Have a good day xx

Hey Hayley

Well done on your 2lb loss this week, thats a great result!!! and in the 10s woo hoo!! Hoping to be there myself v.soon, been hovering around the 11st mark for past few weeks. Enjoy your weekend!! x

hey hun hows the fishy lol??
hope ur all cool - u being good this weekend with ur points or r u boozing?? i was meant to be but im really poorly so that temptation has luckily been taken away from me!! no fun for me but hopefully good news for the scales!!
hope u have a lovely day xx

Hello everyone, sorry been a bit slack!

Went to the zoo yesterday and when the sun came out it was even better. Berkeley thinks it's his zoo and doesn't like to share the animals lol.. We have one of their card thingys so go every week almost. It's a really good zoo if anyone wants to visit!

Been out this morning and off out shortly to feed the ducks and go to the park. Mac d for dinner but I'm having nuggets so will point them. Went slightly over yesterday and probably will today as my sister is staying over and is a chocolate monster like me. (any excuse!)

Gabs sorry your unwell misses I'll post in your diary.

Hope your all enjoying the weekend sun xx

Ooh mackie d's my mouth is watering just thinking about it! Well enjoy hun and if you have some chocolate enjoy every mouthful ;)

Well done Hayley. What a good week you have had :) It's all the exercise :D

Thanks for the congrats guys!

Well kinda went way over on points yesterday! Oh well tried to put it behind me and get with it today.

Sun has been wicked today, I'm sure i've caught some on my face. It makes such a huge difference when the suns shining.
I had a WW mint choc dessert thingy tonight, very yummy but 3 points which I thought was a little high. I think I'll go back to the cows sugar free jelly!

On a sad note..... Lost both of my fish this weekend :O(
One minute they were happy as larry the next, stiff as boards? I don't think I'm meant to keep gold fish, Lost 6 whinin 8 Months. I've had my water tested at the pet store a few times and they are happy with the water quality, and even replaced fish free of charge. Oh well I've still got 5 zebra danios and a plec to look after!

Haven't done any exercise, Really want to but haven't seemed to fit it in.
I'll start the new exercise challenge tom and earn some good APs this week. Asked hubby to dig out the exercise bike but the belts broken :O( I'll have to keep doing the step on the Wii!

Hope you've all enjoyed the weekend, can't believe its easter next week! :eek:

Hiya hon shame about the likkle fishies ;o(

Your doing great so far and the Wii is supposed to be really good - so I'm sure your gonna boost your weight loss further x

aww the poor little fishies :( i never had them in a tank but we had em in a pond, and they all used to die in groups rather than one at a time... so could be the same with yours?

well done on your 2lbs btw, you're doing Team Loser proud! :D x

Hiya Hayley.
Aww sorry to hear about your fish...and the ex bike!!
Have you got the wii fitness coach? i would recommend if you havent.
Have a lovely day today xx

Back