Hayley's Diary

Have been lurking for a while but am now back with a plan :)

Have decided to switch to Core from tomorrow and change my weigh in day to Mondays instead of Fridays.

Am also going to look for a ticker.

I'm not up on WW speak ,what's 'core' how does it differ from 'points' & is there a 'blimey' to go with it?

time to stop lurking & get back to business I think .!

lol @ Jane :rotflmao:

Good luck with Core Hayley... good move changing to Monday, the Monday gang can never have too many members ;)

I'm not up on WW speak ,what's 'core' how does it differ from 'points' & is there a 'blimey' to go with it?

Core is where you eat 3 meals a day from a list of 'free foods' and have an optional weekly points allowance of 21.

The free list contains things such as non-sugary cereal, skimmed milk, fruit (not dried), veg, most fish (not battered!), lean meats, jacket potatoes, cottage cheese, low fat yoghurt, most veg, some crispbreads and a few other things that I have probably forgotten.

Errm in a word - Badly :eek:

I started off okay but had a particularly bad morning at work and ended up having carvery at lunchtime which was all okay on Core except the roast potatoes!

The roast potato is a very seductive fellow. I can't ever eat just one.

wonder if I should write tem out of my life permanently. To that end I've gone overboard on growing culinary squash. They are nice roasted but you can't just carry on having 2nds 3rds 4ths etc.

Those roast potatos are naughty little blighters aren't they...far to gorgeous for their own good, lol.

That's a shame about yesterday but it's not the end of the world - back on the wagon today? If so then good luck!

Well said marie, so Hayley where are you,how are you?

Come on Hayley! You were doing so well.you can do it!

I can't believe how quickly time goes. It's just over 2 years since I posted!!

I started a new journey in January this year and have slowly but surely lost almost 3 stone. I am not following any particualr diet but have really had a good look at what I eat and tend not to eat between meals now.

I have also just (last Thursday) been diagnosed with PCOS and in 3 weeks with be starting on Metformin which I am really hoping will aid my weight loss.

wow Hayley that is brilliant loss!! Keep up the good work!

Back