Step 1 Sole Source Hayleys diary

Hi Hayley - yes I'm ok - feel much better this morning!

I know what you mean about knowing yourself in a thin body - I think it's another one of the learning goals on this journey. I'm looking forward to fitting into clothes I've got that I grew out of (not in a good way) as my first step. A size 14 or a 12 seem a long long way off for me - currently a 20 - but that is where I'd like to be :)

Hope you have a fabby day xx

Feel really positive today! Weighed myself this morning and am 14.13!! Gotta stay on plan and ill def be in the 14's Wednesday weigh in :D I can't remember the last time I saw that on the scales.

So far a litre of water down 2 more to go and a choc shake down
I'm working tonight so will keep me busy and not thinking about food
Going to take boys to park later and have a little walk to feed the ducks so that's some gentle exercise :)

The 14's! Amazing :) it's a great feeling to cross a boundary like that so very well done. Hope you had a nice time in the park :) xx

Hey Hayley, Well done on avoiding temptation the last few days. Your willpower is brilliant, especially as you've been hungry! It will all be worth it on Wednesday when you stand on those scales.

I drink 1 green tea every day. Normally I'm a coffee person, (Actually a Starbucks mocha with extra cream but not anymore! Probably the whole day's worth of SS calories!) but I do find the green tea makes a change as we can't have juice / pop etc. and if you search the benefits it makes it quite pleasant to drink! I think I'll continue to drink it even when I'm maintaining.

Are you finding drinking the extra water is helping? I think it's put me back on all cylinders!

xx

Drinking the extra water has really helped! I feel better for it!
Still struggling with hunger :( but ploughing through!
Today I have had a choc shake, a mushroom soup and a malt toffee bar and lots of water!
I had a can of diet coke earlier cos felt myself caving but I'm ok with that.
Didn't get out the house today cos of the rain so I had a sort of the boys clothes and bagged loads up for charity! Horrible seeing my babies 3-6 months clothes not fitting there soo tiny hehe

I'm working tonight and its dead!! I'm gonna watch big bro on my phone and keep drinking the water I'm trying to get through a 1.5l bottle before I finish at 11

Cupcake and red your both doing soo well your an inspiration to me!! X

I love this diet for how fast you lose weight but I hate this diet for the unsociable ness of it!!
We're out walking round Hyde park and have just stopped in a lovely cafe but I've stuck to water, BF just had a choc brownie that hasn't bothered to me too much but I would love to go for a nice meal after somewhere but I can't :( I'm so tempted to just eat but I want a good loss for Friday!!!
God I hate this situation :(

Hayley - you are doing so well! I hear your frustration and temptation, but stay strong. You can doit! The brownies and coffees will still be there once you are at goal, and you will able to manage your choices with all the knowledge and experience you have gained. So much of our lives at governed by food, so deep breath, and think about all the lovely things you are doing - park, people you are with, not being at work or cleaning the house etc - and none of them need you to eat :)

It will all be worth it in the end xx

Thank you for your words of wisdom cupcake

We walked the whole of Hyde park was a lovely day and I stuck to my bar and lots of water
I am annoyed with myself tho as I wanted to just have a shake in the evening I would have felt great if I did but my OH made me feel guilty which is wrong of him!! And I had some food :( I want to turn back time and just have my shake as I feel so bloated but ifs done!
I could have come on here and lied but I need to be truthful!
I didn't eat a lot I had 2 taco shells with a little mince, salsa, tomatoes and sour cream and I worked out the calories and I was still on very low calories for the day but I feel racked with guilt as I didn't need it and didn't really want it in the end!!

All day I felt deprived and wanted to go for a meal in London but we just ate at home so I should have just been good!! Argh I hate this guilt feeling but I know I'm on a learning process and normally would have had 4 of them with nachos the lot and a nice pudding so better for me!

Well today I'm back on 3 products and can't wait and I'm going for a long walk with a friend gonna aim for 2 hours!

I'm still determined to have a good loss this week xx

Hi Hayley - don't give it a second thought. It's done, you've moved on, and you did brilliantly in the face of peer pressure and hunger. As you say, it could have been a whole lot more food, given previous habits. So look how far you've come in managing the way you did! go girl!

Just be prepared for a touch of the headachy feeling to return if you dip out of Ketosis, and drink the water!

So proud of you for getting right back to it :). Have a fab day x

Thankyou cupcake :)

I'm feeling very positive again and have put it behind me! I went on a lovely long walk this morning and am downing the water had a choc tetra earlier was nice as a change and just about to have another shake now.
Going to a spa tonight for a friends bday I can't wait to chill out :)

This diet is such a learning curve and everyday I am learning about myself! Xx

Hey Hayley, you're doing so well. Back onto it straight away, no looking backwards unless it's to learn something, which you obviously have!
Hope the spa is relaxing and you have the chill out you deserve. Well done x

Hi Hayley - hope the spa was lovely - what a nice treat! I hope to have some body confidence eventually to get back in a swimsuit and do something similar. Good for you!

Have a fabby day, xx

Hey lovelies! Well I lost 2lb tonight :) I've lost 19lbs in 4 weeks I know it could come off alot faster but I now weigh the lightest I have in years!! So aslong as its coming off that's all I care about!

I could have lost more tonight but had to eat today as have been really ill today and yesterday :( been sick, really dizzy and shakey and lightheaded so ate today to help me!
Been at legoland and paultons park aswell so busy busy!
I had a meal tonight aswell and I feel much better now so will be back on track tomorro :)

So where are we all from and how old and kids no kids?

I'm 29 2 boys (3 and 10 months) and from camberley Surrey :) xx

Off to ascot today :D got my dress sorted very excited!! So having a day off plan but will be getting back on it tomorro
I'm happy I've lost 20lbs now for ascot so glad I started this diet! Ill be even slinkier for it next year ;)

Hey Hayley, wow you have been busy! Hope you enjoyed Ascot yesterday. How was it? Congratulations on the dress too. :party0011:

How was it eating again? Did it make you bloated or uncomfortable?

xx

Hi Hayley - you have been busy! How was the races? Did you have a fabby time? Hope all is going well xx

Hey the races were really good I loved dressing up and got nice compliments :)
Unfortunately the alcohol went to my head resulting in me being too drunk and had a big fight with the OH :( and suffering today!! This means I really do not miss alcohol at all and can't wait to get back on plan!!

I am off it today as need food but am back on track tomorro and actually can't wait!! Also we went for a meal Thursday night and I found it so frustrating trying to find something I fancied to eat I like the simplicity of choosing what product to have that day!

Your both doing so well from tomorro I am back on with no messing about! I think ill put off getting weighed Wednesday and do it next Wednesday as I have enough products :)

Ill try attach a pic of my dress yesterday xx

image-717995509.jpg

You look fab!

Sorry to hear you are suffering today - drink plenty of water and try to avoid carbs as much as poss to help you transition back in. Well done you! Xx

Back