Hazel's diary

Hi people! I'm okayish now. Put my back out and then we had some stuff at home going on that just made me emotional so went to work and broke down in tears but I am okay now. I have been really busy and hardly getting any time to get on at the minute but I am sticking to the plan. I might not be around for next few days as I have so much on but will try and come on when I can and post and update.

Today's menu - green

Breakfast - none - I forgot my alpen light bars :(

Lunch - baked potato and cottage cheese and salad

Tea - quorn chilli and rice and cheese (HEA)

Coffee x 3 (HEA) alpen lights (HEB)

I need another HEB......... Mmmmmmmm maybe some crackers later or some marmite on toast.

Hi all. Been a really busy few days so not had time to come on. Went off plan Thursday and Friday - Thursday we were taken out for lunch at the Hilton! and I chose the worse thing ever which was white ciabatta bread with chips and I ate the lot! Then on Friday hubby and I went out for Chinese and I just ate what I wanted. On Thursday weigh in it had gone to 11.9.5 and by today it has gone up to 11.10.5 which is can be expected. Stuck with plan yesterday bar a handful of peanuts. Sticking with it today.

Today's menu - red

Breakfast - weetabix minis (HEB) and milk (HEA) Mango and banana

Lunch - mcDonalds grilled chicken salad (1)

Tea - roast beef, new potatoes (HEB) loads of veggies, yorkshire pud x 2 (6) gravy (2)

Choc gloop (1)

Total syns - 10

It is mine and hubby's 15 year anniversary this week so will be going out for another meal on Thursday but it's got to be done hasn't it????

Meal ideas for this week:

bulgar wheat salad, eggs and quorn sausages and hummous
meatballs and spagetti
qourn chilli
smash pizza
chicken curry

Last edited:
Today's menu: Green

Breakfast - 2 nutrigrain biscuits (HEB)

Lunch - jacket pot, cottage cheese, salad, fruit

Tea - Erm's turkish bulgar wheat salad (HEB for oil), salad, boiled egg, feta cheese (HEA), beetroot, home made spicy hummus, 2 qourn sausages (2 syns I think)

Scales were kind to me this morning and dropped to the 11.8s again. Feel full and satisfied today. How is everyone else?

Hello :)

Your meals sound lovely and good news on the scales too. Would've loved to have seen pictures of your tea! Xx

011.jpg012.jpg

Blinking heck it takes forever to load up pics on this forum! Anyhoo, first pic of of my smash pizza. Yummmmmmm. I ate the whole tray and used 2 x HEA of cheese on it. Second pic is of my meal last night. Just for you Cookie. x

Scales good again this morn and stayed put at 11.8.5.

Today's Menu:

Breakfast - 2 alpen lights (HEB)

Lunch - leftover bulgar wheat salad - see pic above this post (HEA for feta)

Tea - chicken curry (HEB for chicken) and rice.

Syns - quorn sausages (2) Twirl bites - (3)

It's my 15 year anniversary on Thursday and hubby has arranged for grandparents to have kids for the night on Friday and we're thinking of going to this big Indian buffet place in Sheffield. I thinks its called the Aagrah here. I would have loved to try the Red Hot World buffet but he doesn't want to go into Manchester. :(

Scales good again this morn and stayed put at 11.8.5.

Today's Menu:

Breakfast - 2 alpen lights (HEB)

Lunch - leftover bulgar wheat salad - see pic above this post (HEA for feta)

Tea - chicken curry (HEB for chicken) and rice.

Syns - quorn sausages (2) Twirl bites - (3)

It's my 15 year anniversary on Thursday and hubby has arranged for grandparents to have kids for the night on Friday and we're thinking of going to this big Indian buffet place in Sheffield. I thinks its called the Aagrah here. I would have loved to try the Red Hot World buffet but he doesn't want to go into Manchester. :(

Aww that's a shame, lots going onion Manchester, I've been to Red Hot its gorgeous but I've never been whilst on SW so its been a while, Congratulations on your anniversary, wow 15 years! Has it been a blast? Xx

Back