Hazel's rough food diary

Sunday 7th August

Breakfast - missed it but had a kelloggs fibre plus bar - are they a HB????

Lunch - see below Erm's turkish bulgar wheat salad 1tsp oil (2) 42 g of feta cheese (HA) spicy hummous, beetroot and carrot sticks.

Tea - not decided yet.

Went and did a big shop this morn so all stocked up for this week. Bought the kids their own teas so don't have to worry about them eating my concoctions.

This was lovely. Lots of interesting flavours in the bulgar wheat - garlic, lime, basil and cumin. The feta cheese finished it off perfectly and it only took about 15 mins to make.

Great I thought I had seen them on here then saw some in tesco and grabbed them. I don't want to have them too often though as the alpen ones just caused cravings for chocolate but they are there for emergencies.

craftylucyloo said:
Great I thought I had seen them on here then saw some in tesco and grabbed them. I don't want to have them too often though as the alpen ones just caused cravings for chocolate but they are there for emergencies.

Tbh they bind me up, think it was using them & alpen lights that were causing me problems!

Monday 8th Mix to Max

Kids were a nightmare yesterday. Little man took his plate into the living room after tea unbeknown to me and put his foot in his ketchup and walked it over my cream rug. Then when I was cleaning that up he went into bathroom and squeezed half a tube of toothpaste over sink. Grrrrr. I have booked a few things for dd to do this week so they can have a bit of time apart. Off to ballpool place this morning so I'll get a bit of relief.

Breakfast: ham and egg on toast (heb)

Lunch: ham salad with 40g feta cheese (hea)

Tea: was going to do Erm's bean thing but not soaked them. Need to set a reminder for tonight. Sooo not sure yet.

I decided on chicken (HEB) and veg curry and rice. Totally stuffed and there is some left for tomorrow's meal. 2 syns with pataks mixed pickle.

Last edited:
Oooooh nasty, ketchup and cream carpeting! Hope you managed to get it out, lots of elbow grease :(

Decided on your tea yet? We're having fish, with shed loads of veg. I've had to stop adding veg to the meal, it was getting a bit daft. So the red cabbage will be for another night :D

No Im not but i was worried in case i had a sicky bug and you know what that can mean!!! But I think all is well and I think all the goodness in that curry must have done me good! I have got everything in to make the roulade now but i bought total 0% greek yog instead of ff to go with the quark. oh and i bought soem lemon curd and thought id use a few syns on a few teaspoons of it. rasberries and blueberries to go in middle. cant wait...

It is 10.15 pm and have just taken out my roulade from the oven and am letting it cool. I put lemon essence into mine and 6 teaspoons of lemon curd into quark, total 0% yog and sweetener for the cream which is lovely. 3 syns for the lemon curd which is nothing considering I am going to be sharing with 2 others. I'm going to have to stay up and wait for it to cool and try some before beddie though. Will take a pic later and let you know the result. xx

Back