Hazel's rough food diary

RESULT!!!

2848598410047002319S200x200Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2856319280047002319S200x200Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2611100400047002319S200x200Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yes I saw it it was in the roulade section but tbh I just can't be bothered for the amount of syns it is and 6 tsp is plenty when mixed in with the quark and yog. It is really lovely and gives it a "real" taste instead of that fake sugary aftertaste you sometimes get.

Tuesday 9th August

Went to Hatworks in Stockport today so mega stressful with run about boy! Back home now so nice and relaxed for a bit anyways. Then off to WW again as yesterday it was shut for some maintenence work. Grrrrr.

Breakfast: Roulade lol

Lunch: Out so had jacket pot and beans and cheese (HEA x2) although there really wasn't that much cheese on it.

Tea: Leftover chicken curry from yesterday and rice (not really enough chicken for a full HB but I'm not going to get silly about it - plenty of speeds and superfree in there). 2 slices bread (HB)

Syns - curry 2

Roulade - 3 (kids had a bit so I ate the rest nom nom)

Last edited:
Weds 10th August GREEN

Breakfast - blueberries and 0% total greek yogurt. I think I'm getting addicted to this stuff.

Lunch - philly light (HEA) mushrooms with pasta

Tea - Spicy citrus beans and rice and 42 g of Halloumi cheese (HB). Need to go to the shop to get a few herbs and bits for this dish. Hopes I like it as it makes tons!!

I need to squeeze in an extra HB so I'll either have tin of fruit salad or a fibre plus bar somewhere.

Erm's spicy bean stew was lovely. Had it with rice and 42 g Hallouni cheese with it - grilled - tbh I have never had it before and wasn't sure what to do with it so I kind of burnt it a bit but Oh WOW it was gorgeous. Such a yummy cheese. You don't get much of it but it has quite a salty taste so you only need a bit anyway. I have plenty of beans stocked up now - some for fridge and some for freezer so it is a good budget make too. Will post up a pic later.

Thursday 11th August

Breakfast - gala melon and total yog

Lunch - sweet potato chips and hoummous

Tea - spicy bean stew and rice and 42g halloumi cheese (HB)

Weird day today as dd is doing workshops all day so its just me and the boy. Not very nice outside so nowhere to go really. He is just chillin out and watchin tv at the minute. I guess it will be a making/playing sort of day. Going to try Wacky Warehouse again later - just hope it is open now and then treating the kids to a mcDs for their tea.

Friday

Breakfast weetabix minis (heb) and splash of milk (2)

Lunch beans and bread (heb)

Tea pizza (heax2) coleslaw (1) hummus.

Going to weigh in a day early tomoz morn as I am off to mums for the night just to give me a break and change of scenery. It has been a busy week. Looking forward to even half an hour to myself.

Hi, thought i'd stop by your diary. Looking good and very proud of you for resisting McDs!

I STS!!!!! Boohoooooooooo. Then went to mums and ate her home made apple pie! I resisted and resisted till I could go no more. Then it was crisp and a dime bar. Grrr at me. Never mind. Straight back on it now. Not got much in so I am making savoury rice and a spinach and mushroom curry without any toms would you believe?? So I don't know how it will turn out. Used a tbsp of mix pickle in for 2 syns so hope it will be worth it. xx

Back