Hazel's rough food diary

Thanks hun. I can't even remember the last time I left the house at night! Just wish I could do it mroe often.

Friday M2M
Breakfast today: Blueberries and Total yog

Lunch: fillet steak butty (HEB)

Tea: Not sure yet but I am thinking chicken (HEB) and a bulgar wheat salad or sweet pot fries.

Crappy day tbh. DH cancelled our night out cos he was tired and not in the mood. I ended up going out with a friend instead as I was just desperate to get out. I ended up eating about 6 or 7 massive chips - no idea of the syns but had had no tea.

Lunch at the museum - I chose a beef hotpot. There were no potatoes in but there were peas and sweetcorn so I just thought of EE as there were loads of other veggies in there too.

Shame I spoiled it with the chips - oh and a GnT??? Anyway, new day tomorrow and have the whole weekend to stick to plan so we shall see what the scales have to say on Sunday. xxx

Oh hey you definitely didn't spoil anything with just a few chips and a G&T! Thats surely below 15 syns, youll be fine! Sorry to hear things are not going so good, but glad to see you went out with your friend. Take care xx

Oh hey you definitely didn't spoil anything with just a few chips and a G&T! Thats surely below 15 syns, youll be fine! Sorry to hear things are not going so good, but glad to see you went out with your friend. Take care xx

Thanks Erms. I hope so but my body just doesn't seem to like me having many syns. Oh well, if I STS it won't be so bad I guess but here's hoping. I think I am going to take a leaf out of Jane's diary and start drinking loads of water at each meal. It seems to work for her. x

Hey-lo

Good on you for going out anyway, and I'm sure the scales will be super kind to you tomorrow, a few chips and a G&T won't do too much damage. I'm also trying to drink lots of water, some days I feel like a fish!

Yeah I don't normally drink a lot as in water so this might be difficult for me hehe.

Saturday -

Breakfast - Just a bit of yoghurt - no time

Lunch - pasta n sauce with loads of veg in (HEA for milk)

Tea - Mushroom and lentil loaf (HEA for cheese) with chunky tomato, spinach and pea sauce (1/2 HEB for olive oil)

Snack 1 alpen light bar (1/2 HEB) - I know this is cheating - dividing the HEs but I don't care!!!

craftylucyloo said:
Yeah I don't normally drink a lot as in water so this might be difficult for me hehe.

Saturday -

Breakfast - Just a bit of yoghurt - no time

Lunch - pasta n sauce with loads of veg in (HEA for milk)

Tea - Mushroom and lentil loaf (HEA for cheese) with chunky tomato, spinach and pea sauce (1/2 HEB for olive oil)

Snack 1 alpen light bar (1/2 HEB) - I know this is cheating - dividing the HEs but I don't care!!!

I always split mine too! Plus pasta in 5 doesn't need milk, just water so I get that :)

Righto.... I lost 1.25. This month I have lost a total of 4 lbs. Not great. I had that blip in the hols where I gained but even so it seems to have slowed down a lot although not as slow as last time where I lost a pound a month!!! Still, I am thinking seeing as I am hardly having any syns, my loss should be greater - those darn chips!!! Still, it's still a loss so I can't complain. Onwards to another week...

Sunday

Breakfast - weetabix minis (heb), strawberries and milk (hea)

Lunch - mushroom and lentil loaf (hea) and chunky sauce.

Tea - not sure yet. Maybe sweet potato wedges and free hummus with sugar snaps and carrot sticks

craftylucyloo said:
Righto.... I lost 1.25. This month I have lost a total of 4 lbs. Not great. I had that blip in the hols where I gained but even so it seems to have slowed down a lot although not as slow as last time where I lost a pound a month!!! Still, I am thinking seeing as I am hardly having any syns, my loss should be greater - those darn chips!!! Still, it's still a loss so I can't complain. Onwards to another week...

Sunday

Tea - not sure yet. Maybe sweet potato wedges and free hummus with sugar snaps and carrot sticks

You said it yourself, a loss is a loss! Well done, that's fab :)

Yup, every loss, no matter how teeny, is a step in the right direction towards your goal.

Maybe it's your lack of syns which is causing your slow losses? I know several people say you need to have at least 5 a day. And see, those chips caused hardly any damage at all :)

Yup, every loss, no matter how teeny, is a step in the right direction towards your goal.

Maybe it's your lack of syns which is causing your slow losses? I know several people say you need to have at least 5 a day. And see, those chips caused hardly any damage at all :)

No def not. With the syns it would be even slower. It used be be a pound a month if I was lucky when I was using 10 syns a day. I have them if I need them. Usually on extra milk or oil or pickle or something. I think it is just me getting old lol. xx

Tomorrow is Bank Holiday Monday and I don't know what I am going to be having except that I have chicken to use up so I will be having chicken curry for tea and mixing some Pataks Mixed pickle in with it. Yumm yumm.

Hubby coming home tomorrow as well. I have told him that he needs to go to bed when he can and try and recouperate some of the lost sleep he needs. He is back on the road again on Friday so hopefully he can catch up and feel better. I am so worried about him. He has admitted he is having a mid life crises.
:(

Sunday

I finally found your thread, I agree with the others a loss is a loss, well done, did you manage to have more water:waterbottle:, try having more syns, use your syns in a milky coffee, or puddings, I do, I think you have to use more syns, it works for me I use most of mine on puddings and a milky coffee everynight.:eating:

Jane x

Definitely a good loss honey and all in the right direction

Thanks girlies.

Monday -

Breakfast - Weetabix minis (HEB) + milk (HEA)

Lunch - Sweet potato wedges, carrot sticks, cucumber, baby plum toms and spicy free hummus

Tea - chicken (HEB) and veg curry and rice Mixed pickle (3)

Might have some halloumi to go with the curry (6)

Thanks hunni. It was going well till he got up at 4.30pm. I made him stay in bed for as long as he could. Then he got up and moaned about tiny little things around the house as is his custom. I had slaved over tea - making two meals - one for us and one for the kids and all with my back put out. It "went" yesterday when lifting the little boy up and then again today when I was taking the laundry downstairs and I slipped. Eeeek. So painful but all I get is moaned at. I see some big changes ahead I do. x

Back