Hazel's rough food diary

As long as the changes are for the better, then more power to you! It's no good being nit picked at over teeny things. Fair enough if you were sat on your bum all day watching Bridezillas (which is what I do :D ), but he should appreciate what you do for him and the family.

You been to the docs about your back? My mum has suffered with it for years, and I know its best to get that kinda thing nipped in the bud early. x

Thanks girls. My back does it quite frequently and has been gettign worse over the years. I think once it goes once, you're more likely for it to go again. Had some physio in the past. They blame my posture. I blame my big boobies.

Got very emotional today. Took the kids out feeling very upset over everything. I had told him I didn't think he loved me anymore and he didn't say otherwise. Just kept saying, "Why do you think that??". I took the kids out and was alomost in tears and then he showed up and I burst into tears. Had a talk. He is fed up of the system - ie working to live, living to work etc and also some other stuff that is happening at the mo that has freaked him out a bit which i can't really share. He said he didn't want to be a homebreaker and didn't want to leave. It's a start and I feel a bit better for it. I just hope he can get some help.

Hardly eaten anything today.

I've had 2 alpen light bars and a packet of smokey bacon discos 28g. No idea of the syns.

Tea - spring greens and linguine (HEB oil) (HEA cheese)

I'm glad you had a talk with him. It sounds like it needed to be put out in the open, so as you said that's a good start.
Just remember we are all here if you need to rant/share/moan :)

Glad you feel better for a chat. Make sure he knows he needs to speak to you when he is annoyed/frustrated/fed up instead of being a pig. I've been there before! Make sure you eat xx

Good news that he has talked to you about it, even if it was only a wee bit. And it's good news that he doesn't want to go, and realises that things have to change :) I'm also having a work/live situation at the moment, so I totally sympathise. I hope he can get the help he needs, and that now the talking has started, long may it continue for you both x

I've had the worst week of my life so far. Been crying every day. Not eaten very much this week. Have lost 2lb. Still sticking to plan just not been on here. Not motivated at mo. Thanks for checking in on me. Xxxxxx

Oh hun, must be something in the air this week, I'm the same.

Congrats on the loss, and chin up. Whatever it is you are having troubles with, you know you can get through it, and emerge a stronger person for it :) I know its easy to say when it isn't happening to you, but we're all here to lend a friendly ear if you need to vent or cyber sob x

Hi Hazel, just catching up with everything, It's good that he is talking about things. I went through a similar patch a few years ago, and was upset a lot of the time, even over little things. I hope you can work things through. And well done on the weight loss!!!

I've had the worst week of my life so far. Been crying every day. Not eaten very much this week. Have lost 2lb. Still sticking to plan just not been on here. Not motivated at mo. Thanks for checking in on me. Xxxxxx

Sorry to hear you've had such a rubbish week. We're here if you need us hope you can work things out, stay strong, well done on sticking to plan, well done on the weight loss, sending you a big groug :grouphugg: xx

Chin up Hazel, hope you are ok xxx

(((hugs))) coming your way Hazel, I'm sorry to hear you've had a rubbish week.

Thank you sooo much lovely people!!! It makes it easier to come back on the forum!!! Even when you have only been away for a few days it feels like you're a newbie again.

Soooo.... lets get down to the serious business of food seeing kids have started back again today...

Tuesday 6th Sept M2M

Breakfast - bacon and eggs on toast (HEB) brown sauce 0.5 syns

Lunch -

Tea - Lentil loaf (HEA cheese) roast veggies

Back