Hazel's rough food diary

Saturday 10th Sept Mix 2 Max day

Breakfast - fry up - 2 tesco HL sausages (2) 2 slices HL bacon scrambled egg mushrooms bit of brown sauce (0.5) 2 slices toast (HEB)

Lunch - Sweet potato chips, coleslaw (1) mixed bean salad, toms and cucumber

Tea -

Thanks Tiny.

After the mahoosive breakfast I just have no room for lunch so I am going to have coleslaw and the mixed beans but with no wedges.

Hubby has gone off to Switzerland and I asked him to bring back a teensy bit of Swiss milk choc - you know - just to taste!!!

Thanks Jane. Quite good today. Hubby has gone away to work again so won't see him for the weekend but things have def been a lot calmer round here this past week. I am also going into a primary school to help out next week. I am a secondary school teacher but haven't worked in about 7 years so going back into a classroom is a bit nerve wracking which is why I thought this would be a good idea. Gives me something to focus on as well.

:happy096: That's brilliant news pleased to hear you are alot calmer and more focus and your doing something for youself, this will make you more stronger and you will beable to focus on staying on plan too. well done hazel :). xx

craftylucyloo said:
Thanks Tiny.

After the mahoosive breakfast I just have no room for lunch so I am going to have coleslaw and the mixed beans but with no wedges.

Hubby has gone off to Switzerland and I asked him to bring back a teensy bit of Swiss milk choc - you know - just to taste!!!

Yummy, lucky girl!

What is mix 2 max?

sparkledpixie said:
Yummy, lucky girl!

What is mix 2 max?

Hi pixie. Mix 2 max is where you have three meals a day and superfree snacks in between and the meals can either be red or green. You can use any HExs through the day and you get your usual 4. Hope that makes sense. So I had a red breakfast a green lunch then a green tea.

Well I do mix to max a lot but this week scales are showing 0.75 gain!! Not sure why really. Poss cos I didn't eat much last week and then gobbled up loads this week?? I had few more than normal of syns but still not gone over on them. So I don't know and sometimes this happens right??? So I'm trying not to get down about it.

Sorry to hear about your ickle gain ... I think you are right though ... you have had a few stressful weeks where you weren't eating much at all and this week have taken on board more cals. Your bod has probably forgotton you are on SW! You'll soon get back into the swing of it hun x

Kieragh1515 said:
Morning toots, also maybe ur body didn't like mix to max, is it ur first week of trying it? Never worry Hun u & I will shift that pesky 0.75 this week :) x

My body doesn't like speed soup or green days, god knows why, perhaps Keiragh is right?

Hi pixie. Mix 2 max is where you have three meals a day and superfree snacks in between and the meals can either be red or green. You can use any HExs through the day and you get your usual 4. Hope that makes sense. So I had a red breakfast a green lunch then a green tea.

Well I do mix to max a lot but this week scales are showing 0.75 gain!! Not sure why really. Poss cos I didn't eat much last week and then gobbled up loads this week?? I had few more than normal of syns but still not gone over on them. So I don't know and sometimes this happens right??? So I'm trying not to get down about it.

Afternoon Hazel, sorry to hear you have gained, never minds you are back on it and not letting it get you down, like kieragh said maybe your body didn't like mix to max, if it was your first week of trying it, still keep focus and plod on, I just love Swiss chocolate, savour every bit when you get it and don't forget to count it.:D xx

Today I had: M2M

Breakfast/brunch 2 tesco HL sausages (2), 2 slices H/L Bacon, 2 toast (HEB), mushrooms, scrambled egg, baby plum toms.

Snack of Total yoghurt and Blueberries

Snack of Bakewell slice (7????)

Tea: Spag bol (Mince as a HEB) with (HEA) portion of cheese

Very full now. I'm thinking I might have some actual syns this week. You never know. Interesting to see if my sugar cravings come back.

Monday 12th September

M2M

Breakfast - weetabix minis (HEB + HEA milk)

Lunch - Pasta n Sauce with added veg

Tea - Beef and veg casserole with dumplings. Dumplings should be around 5 syns but I'll call it 10 just to be safe.

Tin of Fruit cocktail for afters (HEB)

Monday 12th September

M2M

Breakfast - weetabix minis (HEB + HEA milk)

Lunch - Pasta n Sauce with added veg

Tea - Beef and veg casserole with dumplings. Dumplings should be around 5 syns but I'll call it 10 just to be safe.

Tin of Fruit cocktail for afters (HEB)

Beef and veg casserole sounds lovely, not had casserole for awhile now, you have given me an idea to have one in the week, hope you are ok, when do you start work?. xx

Oh dear :(

Even if today hasn't gone well so far, I hope it improves greatly for you, and that you have an amazing time in the school today :)

Thanks Jane. It's not work per say. Just a bit of voluntary helping out in the classroom. But - it's today.

Things not so great today. I don't think I'll be eating very much. :(

Afternoon Hazel, hope today went well in the classroom, you need to think postive things like Kieragh says and not let little things get you down, take small baby steps to help you get back into it, you have done amazedly well so far, you will get through this, I will be checking on you tomorrow, chin up and stay focus. xx

Back