Hazel's rough food diary

Thanks guys! It's been another busy week and I stuck to plan. I think although I intended on having hardly any syns this week I ended up having around 70 thanks to a sneaky piece of mint aero cheesecake I made last night!!! Crumbs I dread the synnage in that. Anyway pleased to say I lost 1.5 lbs this week which takes me to 11.0.25!!!! Soooo close to getting into the tens. Another .5 would have done it but oh well. I have more cheesecake to eat but will carry on as normal and hoot to get there next week. Thank you for your wonderful support and will have a catch up of all your diaries when I get up! Xxxxxxx

craftylucyloo said:
Thanks guys! It's been another busy week and I stuck to plan. I think although I intended on having hardly any syns this week I ended up having around 70 thanks to a sneaky piece of mint aero cheesecake I made last night!!! Crumbs I dread the synnage in that. Anyway pleased to say I lost 1.5 lbs this week which takes me to 11.0.25!!!! Soooo close to getting into the tens. Another .5 would have done it but oh well. I have more cheesecake to eat but will carry on as normal and hoot to get there next week. Thank you for your wonderful support and will have a catch up of all your diaries when I get up! Xxxxxxx

My god ur doing brilliantly!!!!!!!! X

You're absolutely motoring - well done :)

Well done Hazel on your weight loss, you are doing really well, keep it up, just catching up on all the diaries. xx

Hi people. I'm having a terrible time at home. Have hardly eaten this week and what I have eaten has been crap really but like I say not much so I am now in the 10s!!!! I lost 1.25. I will get back on plan as soon as I can face food. I am making sure I come on here at least once a week to put my weight down but just struggling to get on mire than that. I'm just not in my usual chatty mood. I'll have a catch up on all your diaries today. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi people. I'm having a terrible time at home. Have hardly eaten this week and what I have eaten has been crap really but like I say not much so I am now in the 10s!!!! I lost 1.25. I will get back on plan as soon as I can face food. I am making sure I come on here at least once a week to put my weight down but just struggling to get on mire than that. I'm just not in my usual chatty mood. I'll have a catch up on all your diaries today. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't worry about diaries hun ... just wanted to know you were OK. We worry bout you, you know! ;)

Spend your energy on getting through the days, one at a time if necessary. Try to eat to keep your strength up. Your kids need you.

(((Hugs))) during this bad time xxx

In the 10s???? Bonus! Lol x

Aww hang on in there Hazel, thinking of you x :bighug: Bonus on the 10 stone mark though! :)

Thanks peeps.

Ali - I kept telling myself I needed to eat and it wouldn't do me any good to not eat but I really just couldn't face food. It doesn't happen very often that lol. I have made up for it today though. Roast dinner with stuffing balls and yorkshires and gravy and then toffee apple crunch pie and cream for dessert. I might even go and finish that off whilst Downton is on. I promise to be good all the rest of the week.

Erms - thanks so much for your encouragement. I keep at it and hope to get into the 9s - that's my next goal. Slowly but surely. Wanna try and make one of your lovely curries this week. xxxx

Hi Hazel, just wanted to know you were OK. We were worry about you, you know! ;) take one day at a time if necessary. Try to eat to keep your strength up.
Love the 10st mark xx

Thanks Jane. This week I have eaten a right load of rubbish and really dreading the scales on Sunday. I am so fed up of feeling battered emotionally so I have gone back to comfort food! Disaster I know and I know it won't help in the ling run but it's the first time I have gone mad since I started back on plan. I've even started on the vino and I don't even drunk the stuff normally. oh well I guess I have it coming to me on Sunday and then I'll reassess from then. Xxx

Thanks Jane. This week I have eaten a right load of rubbish and really dreading the scales on Sunday. I am so fed up of feeling battered emotionally so I have gone back to comfort food! Disaster I know and I know it won't help in the ling run but it's the first time I have gone mad since I started back on plan. I've even started on the vino and I don't even drunk the stuff normally. oh well I guess I have it coming to me on Sunday and then I'll reassess from then. Xxx

Don't beat yourself up about it hazel:(, you are in this for the long haul, there is no short cuts, you know things will happen in our personel lives we can't control, you need to take one day at a time, you are doing this for yourself, so I think when you feel the time is right you will give it 100%, YOU have done amazing well so far, that is what you have to look at, so don't stress, we are all here for you.:)xx

Don't beat yourself up about it hazel:(, you are in this for the long haul, there is no short cuts, you know things will happen in our personel lives we can't control, you need to take one day at a time, you are doing this for yourself, so I think when you feel the time is right you will give it 100%, YOU have done amazing well so far, that is what you have to look at, so don't stress, we are all here for you.:)xx

What she said!

xx

Thanks guys. I just can't resist the corned beef sandwiches lol!!!

Anyways sone positive news. Hubby and I talked last night and he said he will go for counselling which is really what he needs. Whether he will or not is up to him but he said it with a big apology and even said he is going to take me out next week!! Again I'll believe it when it happens but it's all good yes???

Thanks guys. I just can't resist the corned beef sandwiches lol!!!

Anyways sone positive news. Hubby and I talked last night and he said he will go for counselling which is really what he needs. Whether he will or not is up to him but he said it with a big apology and even said he is going to take me out next week!! Again I'll believe it when it happens but it's all good yes???

Yes baby! All good!!

Smashing news re: the hubby :)

And don't fret about the food. As has been said, we all go through sh*tty times, and there is no quick route if you want it to last. We all fall off the wagon from time to time (I swear I spend more time off than on!), but just hop back on when you are ready, and off we plod :) Good luck for tomorrow WI, if it is bad news, then at least you know *exactly* why, and then you can take it from there.

Chin up mrs, I swear there is light at the end of the tunnel if you squint :D

Back