Hazel's rough food diary

Thanks guys. I just can't resist the corned beef sandwiches lol!!!

Anyways sone positive news. Hubby and I talked last night and he said he will go for counselling which is really what he needs. Whether he will or not is up to him but he said it with a big apology and even said he is going to take me out next week!! Again I'll believe it when it happens but it's all good yes???

Thats great news Hazel, hope it all goes well for you both, don't worry about not being 100%, do what you can, goodluck for wi, just relax and enjoy yourself. xx

You guys are the bestest! Right, damage this week is that I have put half a pound on which is flipping great as I was expecting worse. It also means I have just stayed in the tens but only just so need to plan for next week and come on here more often.

So today...

Breakfast: 2 alpen light bars (heb) and banana

Lunch: mash pizza cheese (heax2) free humous and salad

Tea: I'm going to make sausage and bean casserole with the 1 syn sausages from tescos. Not sure of syns as it's on a green day but might make a tweak and use it as heb. Won't be having any syns so it should cover it.

Yesterday had a slight change of plan with tea as little boy was sick so didn't want to make a big tea for him so I ended up getting takeaway. I got Prawns in ginger and spring onion which is quite low in syns.

So will prob do the sausage thing tonight.

Monday green

Breakfast - weetabix minis (HEB), banana, milk (HEA)

Lunch - sweet potatao chips, free humus, cucumber, toms

Tea - sausage and bean casserole (Tweaking the HEB for sausages), rice.

Mmmm sausage and bean dish was gorgeous!! Loved it and had with boiled new pots and cheese. I have a picture which I will stick on later.

Tuesday then...

Brunch potato and onion tortilla which was massive so never bothered with lunch.

Snack
2 alpen light bars 2 coffees (hea heb)
Quark toffe mint pud 1 syn

I'm going out tonight to a vegan pub and they do a lovely mixed chilli which I always have. Not sure of syns but have saved a healthy extra anyways for oil etc. Out with hubby on a date - unheard of!!!!!

Cancel that last night! DD got sick so we couldn't go out. DH decided he would cook which was lovely but he laced everything in olive oil and we had white ciabatta bread dipped in oil and vinegar and then finished off with a chocolate sponge pud!!! Eeeek I thin kI must have used up all my HEs and syns in one night! Oh well, just keep on with the plan yes?

Wednesday

Breakfast 2 alpen light bars (HEB)

Lunch Pasta n Sauce with added veg (HEA for milk)

Tea Might try the KFC chicken and salad (HEB for breadcrumbs) boiled eggs and cheese (HEA)

His! All is well thank you sweetie except that I put on another half pound this week so I'm dead on 11 stone now grrrrrr! I really need to give myself a good talking to and stay away from bread and cakes and crisps. I believe I was right in my diagnosis in the beginning. By staying away from syns completely I rid myself of all the cravings. Since starting having syns again I am always craving and my weigh ins have been pants. So I need to give myself a kick and get back into it again properly.

Hubby has been around a lot more too which is prob one of the reasons I've been eating more crap.

:( about the gain, but it will fall off soon enough. Bread is also my nemesis, so any in the house has to be frozen otherwise I annihilate it! Perhaps using your syns for other things may help, like olive oil or nuts?

Chin up x

Righto, here are so me belated food pics as promised. One is from tonight's meal - aubergine and mozzarella bake - OH I LOVE it!!!!!!! It is gorgeous. I used olive oil as a B and mozzarella as an A.

Sausage and bean casserole with cheesy pots:

2718677860047002319S425x425Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

KFC chicken and stir fry veg:

2285107380047002319S425x425Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Aubergine and mozzarella bake:

Some more pics...

Last night I was hungry so I made a quick, free five min snack.

Mushrooms in chilli and garlic and low fat supernoodles. Did the trick!

2277492750047002319S425x425Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Today I made the best lunch snack ever! It is def going on my free lunch list and will prob do it a few times this week. Totally delish.

Individual Ham quiche

2702134600047002319S425x425Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Layer two pieces of ham into individual ramekin dishes. Take some ff cottage cheese, an egg, chopped baby toms, 28g of grated cheese (HEA) and mix together and fill the ham ramekins. Pop in oven for 20-25 mins. Yummmmm..

Well done on getting back on track Hazel, you will lose the gain this week going off the lovely meals you are making, defiantly going to try the Individual Ham quiches, keep your chin up, you are taking the scenic route with the odd stop off, but you will defiantly get there. xx

Oh dear oh dear. I was doing so well and then hubby brought back these Belgian praline crisp cakes things!!! I had one. No idea of syns but say 20 so I can account for it. Also seen these nutella choc mug cakes with whipped cream on top oh my!! I think I will have one on bonfire night as a treat to get it out of my system.

KFC chicken and celeriac chips tonight!

You are still in control so don't fight it, just have one then get back on plan and count it as a treat, well done xx

Ahhh well I made the nutella mug cake and split in half between 2 mugs but even that was prob over 20 syns. Was yummy but not as yummy as I thought but it is out of my system now.

Yesterday I ended up with beef casserole instead of the chicken.

Today

Breakfast 2 alpen light bars (heb)

Lunch leftover beef casserole

Tea KFC chicken with celeriac chips

Dangnabbit!! Put on another pound this morning. Too much bread, too much nutella and peanut butter and I really shouldn't have made cinder toffee dipped in choc yesterday. Oh dear oh dear oh dear. I need some help!!!!

craftylucyloo said:
Dangnabbit!! Put on another pound this morning. Too much bread, too much nutella and peanut butter and I really shouldn't have made cinder toffee dipped in choc yesterday. Oh dear oh dear oh dear. I need some help!!!!

Hi hun, I put 0.75lb on too this week. Lots of people are gaining this week funny enough, wonder is it the change of autumn into winter & us all trying to adjust!!! X

Oh dear hun! I put on .5 last week, and am expecting a gain this week - too much bread and the like! Seems to be something in the air :(

New week ahead of you though, so go forth and do whatever needs to be done!

Yeah I think I have gone back into comfort eating mode! I really need to stop but its so hard once you have started and allowed little bits back into your diet. Gutted that I am back in the 11 stone range. I did loads of walking last week as well which just goes to show exercise has very little to do with weight loss. Good to know I am not alone in this. We will get through it together girls. x

Back