Hazel's rough food diary

Right I'm feeling fatter than ever!!! Feel bloated and stuffed. Doing the plan though so well see.

Breakfast - want Hifi bar (heb)

Lunch - pasta n sauce quiche with pickles and carrot sticks and cucumber and cherry toms.

Tea- quorn sausage and bean casserole. I used a bit of a sausage cass pack so I'll call my portion 2 syns

Syns - casserole 2. Crunchie 10.
Hea - milk
Heb - peanut Hifi and ?????

Saturday EE day

Breakfast - 2 slices brown bread (HEB) with 2 fried eggs and ham with mushrooms on the side.

Lunch - Didn't have any. Was too full of breakfast!

Tea - chilli and rice with (HEA) cheese. Pickles. 2 plums, apple.

Syns- crunchie -9.5

Last edited:
Sunday EE

Out most of the day so not sure what's going to happen. I have sausage n bean cass to use up as well as last nights chilli plus two chicken breasts. I might put the chicken into the slow cooker with a packet of slow cooker mix n use the syns. Yeah I'll do that.

Breakfast - ham omelette,

Snack - two rocky road bars (heb)

Lunch - had leftovers in a food flask!!! So fab! Eating and going somewhere was not a problem!
Skinny latte (hea)

Tea - slow cooker chicken (1 syn per portion) with pots and veg.

snack - ham and bowl of pickles.

syns - packet of 25g crisps from tesco - 6 = 7 altogether

Last edited:
Next weeks meals ideas then...

Thinking of definitely using the slow cooker again as tonight's chicken and red wine was delish and very few syns for those packs. I have a chicken curry one to do.

Also been remembering some of the fab recipes I used to use like the mushroom and peppercorn sauce using phili to pour over chicken or pasta.

Noodles, onions and beansprouts for quick snack.

Daughter wants SW kfc chicken again.

Would like to do a slow cook beef curry or something in the slow cooker. Need to look for ideas.

Monday - EE

Breakfast - 2 hifi bars for mid morn snack (HEB)

Lunch - leftover chilli, banana

Tea - Noodles and beansprouts and onions and green pepper and mushrooms

Syns - crunchie 9.5

Last edited:
Very very disappointed and down at the mo. I'm getting weighed tomorrow as the first official weigh in though I've been sticking to plan for over a week. I've been weighing every morning and every evening. Every morning I have lost a couple of pounds and every evening it has gone back on. So I basically have not lost ANY weight whatsoever since being back on plan.

I am doing the plan 100% as you can see from my food diaries and I just don't want to go get weighed for it to be suggested otherwise.

I'm so upset.

Very very disappointed and down at the mo. I'm getting weighed tomorrow as the first official weigh in though I've been sticking to plan for over a week. I've been weighing every morning and every evening. Every morning I have lost a couple of pounds and every evening it has gone back on. So I basically have not lost ANY weight whatsoever since being back on plan.

I am doing the plan 100% as you can see from my food diaries and I just don't want to go get weighed for it to be suggested otherwise.

I'm so upset.

But u haven't had WI yet?! Don't fret til u know & good luck :)

Thanks! I've been weighing in at home though and my scales are showing the same.

Tonight's the night. Not looking forward to going at all. I'm going to have tea before I go as this is what I did last week.

Wednesday

Breakfast - Hifi bar

Lunch - mugshot and fruit

Tea - slow cook chicken curry (1 syn per portion) with rice. Has loads of veg in it.

Syns - crunchie 9.5 = 10.5

Last edited:
Thanks peeps.

Thursday 17th January

Breakfast - hifi bar

Lunch - leftover chicken curry (1)

Tea - carrot and coriander soup and SW chips and ham and hummous. Fruit.

Choc pud (2) crisp (6) = 9 altogether

Last edited:
Saturday EE

Breakfast - bacon, scrabbled egg, mushrooms, toms

Lunch - pasta n sauce (1) ( hea) with added veg

Tea - sw KFC chicken breadcrumbs (1) syn as not using a lot. Chips and veg.

Crunchie 9.5 so 11.5 in total

Last edited:
Back