• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HD W2 WI

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
-4lb :)

Takes me well over a stone in 2 weeks & more importantly my clothes are feeling much looser... in fact my suit trousers are in danger of falling down - I'm using the last notch on my belt too... :)

This is the last WI for a fortnight too as from Saturday I'll be the Littlest Hobo doing my mad travel about the country climbing mountains & camping week :)

Not quite into the replacement pair of 34" suit trousers yet (I can get em on & do em up but still far too much muffin spillage lol) but finger's crossed I will be in a fortnights time :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Well, done howdy-doody keep up the good work, my target for wk-2 is 3 lb's, as i lost 10 on my first wk, but i have hope, Raquel

In two weeks after your Uncle Travelling Matt routine you'll be lucky if your 34" trousers stay up!

Well done pal! Well chuffed for ya! :D

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Cheers :D

It's all heading in the right direction... keep awwwn keeping awwwwn :) x

Well done HD and have a wicked holiday!

well done HD on the weight loss. Have a good time camping

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi,
well done to you, have a good holiday.
Doirin

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Well done fella - keep up the good work :D

Jesi

Silver Member
That is great howdy, keep up the good work. The best feeling is being able to see the difference in the mirror and with your clothes.

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
Well done Howdy thats brill! Have a great hol - sounds like your on an adventure! :)

fab news matey, have a fab fab time on your jollies - you'll be svelt and (more) gorgeous after all that energy expenditure !!

Enjoy !
Caren. xx

Well done big man! Stop boasting about the fact that you have to wear a belt. Makes me jealous.

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Cheers you lot :D x