HD W2 WI

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
-4lb :)

Takes me well over a stone in 2 weeks & more importantly my clothes are feeling much looser... in fact my suit trousers are in danger of falling down - I'm using the last notch on my belt too... :)

This is the last WI for a fortnight too as from Saturday I'll be the Littlest Hobo doing my mad travel about the country climbing mountains & camping week :)

Not quite into the replacement pair of 34" suit trousers yet (I can get em on & do em up but still far too much muffin spillage lol) but finger's crossed I will be in a fortnights time :)

Last edited:
Well, done howdy-doody keep up the good work, my target for wk-2 is 3 lb's, as i lost 10 on my first wk, but i have hope, Raquel

In two weeks after your Uncle Travelling Matt routine you'll be lucky if your 34" trousers stay up!

Well done pal! Well chuffed for ya! :D

Cheers :D

It's all heading in the right direction... keep awwwn keeping awwwwn :) x

Well done HD and have a wicked holiday!

well done HD on the weight loss. Have a good time camping

Well done ..have a great time camping i'm off camping week after hope weather holds

debz x

Hi,
well done to you, have a good holiday.
Doirin

Well done fella - keep up the good work :D

That is great howdy, keep up the good work. The best feeling is being able to see the difference in the mirror and with your clothes.

Well done Howdy thats brill! Have a great hol - sounds like your on an adventure! :)

fab news matey, have a fab fab time on your jollies - you'll be svelt and (more) gorgeous after all that energy expenditure !!

Enjoy !
Caren. xx

Well done big man! Stop boasting about the fact that you have to wear a belt. Makes me jealous.

Cheers you lot :D x

Back