HD WI Wk16

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
-5lbs :D :eek:

Worra whopper missus !

Putting it down to loads of gym work the past week or so...

In fact talking of which I'm thinking of introducing a tin of tuna per day or summat as I'm doing loads of weights & want to take in more protien - also I'm finding myself more & more hungry / lightheaded these days... thoughts ?:confused:

Sorry not been about much - been mad busy the past week... hope to catch up with all the posts soon & hope everyones WI's & weeks have been grand :D x

Woooooohoooooo Studly!! Check ya bad assed self!! Fantabulous loss and well-earned too :) xx

fabolous loss well done

Great stuff Howdy, are ya gonna post some pics and let us all see?
Well done, even with a wedding to do and all it's temptations.

Fantastic loss. God you must be near goal now??!! Re: the tuna, yes I would agree that it might be good for you, if and only if you feel that would be it!! Sometimes eating the odd little thing leads to more, but tbh you are on this a long time so you should be ready for it. Good on ya!!

WOOP WOOP!!!! You're goin great guns! Well done -at the gym and everything -check you out!

eating the tuna shouldn't bring you out of ketosis, and if only to give you more energy for them gym, i don't think i will affect your wight loss.

speaking of which, 5LBS!!! fantastic hun, well done!

wow well done howdy x

Well done Howdy-Doody, That is fantastic..So proud of ya :):)

-5lbs :D :eek:

Worra whopper missus !

Putting it down to loads of gym work the past week or so...

In fact talking of which I'm thinking of introducing a tin of tuna per day or summat as I'm doing loads of weights & want to take in more protien - also I'm finding myself more & more hungry / lightheaded these days... thoughts ?:confused:

Sorry not been about much - been mad busy the past week... hope to catch up with all the posts soon & hope everyones WI's & weeks have been grand :D x

Awesome weight los howdy dude!

Not sure what impact the tin of tuna would have? Maybe u should up your shake intake instead? I know a few times when i had been on the go for hours at work and then working out hard in the gym - there was a few times I had 4 shakes instead of 3 cos I really was pushing my body.

I suffered from phases of lightheads - they would come and go - deffo think working out in the gym alot brings it on. Just be careful and ensure you drink lots of water babe!

Really glad to hear ur doing well. :)

love
julz
x

Howdy you are a hero! 5lbs is superb! Well done hun.

x

HUGE LOSS well done hun and 100% fab news about the gym whoop whoop keep going!!

You just keep knockin em out babes ;)

Seriously impressive WELL DONE xx

Back