He Won't Kiss Me

I was wetting myself laughing at this person, trying to kiss someone with awful breath

Snopes is good. So is Hoaxslayer. I use them when I get one of those "your computer is about to explode, tell all your friends" emails.

I find that if I tell someone that the email is a hoax they won't believe me, so I send them a Snopes or Hoaxslayer link!

Just an old cynic like me then lol.

can we have the how many syns is it if i give him oral and swallow question now?

can we have the how many syns is it if i give him oral and swallow question now?

I havent seen that question for a while

1: How many Syns
2: How many calories
3: How many points
4: Will it knock me out of ketosis

A question for every diet ;)

I havent seen that question for a while

1: How many Syns
2: How many calories
3: How many points
4: Will it knock me out of ketosis

A question for every diet ;)

LOL !!!! You must see it all over and over again !!

Apparantly not cos its protein ;)

So Ive heard anyway - not that I really know about such things :innocent0002:

Yes, pure protien and so good for your skin........so I believe lol !!

There's life in the old girl yet !!

Yeah, I was only... Um... Asking.. For a friend... Who... Wondered. :D

Oh, anyone we know ??

Um... no. Just a curious person. Who wanted to know. I am sure you dont know them. At all. Or have any sisters with the same first name or anything. No. Certainly not.

By the way, you have very youthful skin, what products do you use?

No I agree not MLM and sister Gill, no, not at all that would be too much of a coincidence and apart from that I just would not believe it of her lol.

My youthful skin is purely due to a home *produced* product used frequently and a lot of 9 mile hikes.......... hmmmm.

Ah, it must be the 9 mile hikes. Is there a particular reason why 9 miles especially?

Coz that seems to be a lot of repetitive activity. Clearly repetition is the key. Clearly repetition is the key.

:D

Sorry Judi *slinks away shamefacedly*

I too am very sorry Judy. It is not behaviour befitting a pensioner...........

MLM led me astray.....honest !!!!

sorry to say but it sounds like hes using you. friends and u do other stuff but wont kiss. Id stop the other stuff. If your not good enough for him to kiss you then bye bye. Id feel used and cheap if i was treated like that sorry

fillymum said:
I too am very sorry Judy. It is not behaviour befitting a pensioner...........

MLM led me astray.....honest !!!!

Well it sounds like it wouldn't be the first time that's happened, and that it doesn't take much...

Should have called yourself "FeistyMare" never mind something genteel and delicate like Fillymum!!

*runs away quick and hides*

Hehehehe, this thread has deteriorated since I last checked in!

Back