He Won't Kiss Me

Now I could be wrong about this, and I apologise in advance if I am, but I think that we are all being taken for a ride here.

You nice people are taking this problem seriously, and trying to find an answer, but I am not sure that the question is genuine.

It didn't seem right to me, so I did a Google search. This same question has turned up on forum after forum, some in this country, some abroad.

The exact same wording is used, but the usernames are different, and in most cases it seems that whoever it is only makes one post and doesn't return.

I cannot for the life of me work out what is going on here, but if the original poster wants to come back here and explain, that would be interesting.

In the meantime, my suggestion is that the good folk of this forum save their time and energy and kindness for real people with real problems.

Now I could be wrong about this, and I apologise in advance if I am, but I think that we are all being taken for a ride here.

You nice people are taking this problem seriously, and trying to find an answer, but I am not sure that the question is genuine.

It didn't seem right to me, so I did a Google search. This same question has turned up on forum after forum, some in this country, some abroad.

The exact same wording is used, but the usernames are different, and in most cases it seems that whoever it is only makes one post and doesn't return.

I cannot for the life of me work out what is going on here, but if the original poster wants to come back here and explain, that would be interesting.

In the meantime, my suggestion is that the good folk of this forum save their time and energy and kindness for real people with real problems.

Good spot!

Maybe there is supposed to be some SPAM linking to a bad breath solution from the post? :D

Im 27 and would never just sleep with someone who i'm not in a relationship with. Its just degrading yourself, sorry to be blunt.

if he isnt prepared to kiss you during sex or make a relationship commitment then he needs to be kicked to the kirb. You deserve better than that.

Reg can you PM me the links you found or what you googled and Ill let Pierce know

I have been seeing a guy, for a while now. He is not my boy friend but we spend a lot of time together. Problem is he refuses to kiss me. Don't get me wrong we have done everything else but kiss. I'm 22 and he is 24, and he says he doesn't kiss because he did it so much in high school that he got tired of it. How do people get tired of kissing. I'm desperate, we have had many arguments over the issue and I don't want to just go ahead and kiss him cause he obviously doesn't want to and I don't want to feel like I'm disrespecting him. I feel we are in the movie pretty women except he's the prostitute and I'm just the girl, since he won't kiss. What can I do????? I mean is he just afraid of getting emotionally attached if he kisses me? or could he be BI. I mean a guy at his age should be more mature about things. Well please help this is really bothering me. Thanks.

Interesting that this was both your first and second post - you registered and joined a slimming site for this? lol.

Quite funny actually as unless you are 12 i think you have answered all your own questions. I was going to say (as a bloke myself) he's giving us blokes a bad name.

Instead, I suggest (with respect) you yourself are giving you ladies a bad name.

Now that's cleared up - and no need for an agony aunt, I suggest you get back to SW, concentrate more on 15 syns per day and stick to plan. - don't be extra easy in future!

Otherwise I might have to go onto www.amigivingmyselfawaytoocheaply.com for weight-loss advice!

Hope that helps!

Steve

Reg, thanks so much. You are so clever and so logical.

Honestly the thought had crossed my mind, but I thought no, no one would go to all that trouble and why !!!!! But if you have found, clever man, it must be a scam.

i have seen this b4 2 there is a site (cant remember the name of it sorry) full of these things and most of them have been used as part of a bet/dare, post the following on x-number of sites etc.
my lil bro has seen tonnes of them he said its a standard kinda thing that he and his mates would prank each other at while he was doing his degree in computer designing/programming or what ever technical supper brain thing he did.
Some times they would even collate the date (number of responses, length etc) for part of their course work.
How ever he also said that sometimes (rarely) they have been used by hackers. if its a personal subject then you are more lightly to reply with personal info, from this they can make educated guesses at passwords etc but thats not so common now.

Reg can you PM me the links you found or what you googled and Ill let Pierce know

I sent you a private message, but it wasn't really clear to me whether it worked or not - haven't sent one before!

Anyway, all I did was to Google a phrase from the original message ("Problem is he refuses to kiss me") and up popped all the hits!

I feel like a fool for thinking this was a genuine question now :(

No, you are not a fool. Or if you are - you aren't the only one!! :D

There are all sorts of these things around and if you are a normal sensible person then it would never occur to you that someone would be posting stuff like this if they weren't real.

Reg, thanks so much. You are so clever and so logical.

Honestly the thought had crossed my mind, but I thought no, no one would go to all that trouble and why !!!!! But if you have found, clever man, it must be a scam.

I must have a very suspicious mind!

i have seen this b4 2 there is a site (cant remember the name of it sorry) full of these things and most of them have been used as part of a bet/dare, post the following on x-number of sites etc.
my lil bro has seen tonnes of them he said its a standard kinda thing that he and his mates would prank each other at while he was doing his degree in computer designing/programming or what ever technical supper brain thing he did.
Some times they would even collate the date (number of responses, length etc) for part of their course work.
How ever he also said that sometimes (rarely) they have been used by hackers. if its a personal subject then you are more lightly to reply with personal info, from this they can make educated guesses at passwords etc but thats not so common now.

Thanks for the explanation. I suppose it makes some kind of sense.

And it is nice to see our young people making such good use of the education opportunities available to them! ;)

For future reference of anyone suspecting any kind of internet scam/myth etc. Do a google search or try snopes.com: Urban Legends Reference Pages

Lot's of debunking out there;)

Snopes is good. So is Hoaxslayer. I use them when I get one of those "your computer is about to explode, tell all your friends" emails.

I find that if I tell someone that the email is a hoax they won't believe me, so I send them a Snopes or Hoaxslayer link!

Thanks for the explanation. I suppose it makes some kind of sense.

And it is nice to see our young people making such good use of the education opportunities available to them! ;)

lol Reg that was almost (but much more politely put) what i said when he told me :D apparently they are used far more frequently used by other departments to study emotional response etc....... although that could just have been a ploy to placate me :p

RegField said:
Snopes is good. So is Hoaxslayer. I use them when I get one of those "your computer is about to explode, tell all your friends" emails.

I find that if I tell someone that the email is a hoax they won't believe me, so I send them a Snopes or Hoaxslayer link!

I love snopes. Whenever a friend sends me another email about how horse tranquilisers slipped in my drink will sterilise me, or how parking in lakeside car park will inevitably lead to my murder, i always just 'reply all' with a link to snopes!!

There was an email doing the rounds a few years back which asked you to check to see if you had a file hidden away on your hard disk with a particular symbol by it. If so, it was a virus, and you should delete it immediately.

Of course, the file was in fact a perfectly innocent part of the computer's system - although, luckily, not one that many people would have used.

I asked a friend who had immediately obeyed the email and deleted the file just why he had done it. He said he had received it from a friend and so why should't he believe it? I asked him if that same friend had come round, pointed at his car engine, and said "take that bit out, it shouldn't be there", and he said, no of course not - but that's different!! (sigh)

Yes but what fun we have had saying our piece. We have learnt so much more about each other.
My motto in life has always been take the positive out of everything .

Back