He Won't Kiss Me

Well it sounds like it wouldn't be the first time that's happened, and that it doesn't take much...

Should have called yourself "FeistyMare" never mind something genteel and delicate like Fillymum!!

*runs away quick and hides*

and so you should
sofa.gif
lol !!!!

Hmmmmmmm FeistyMare, quite like that. On the other hand Minxy Madam your name suits you down to the ground !!!!

Hugs...
bighug.gif

Im actually incredibly restrained on this board. I dont think thats necessarily something I should be admitting but sometimes I just cant help myself, and my typing hands get carried away.

I could be FAR, FAR worse than I am. But I would get banned.

Im actually incredibly restrained on this board. I dont think thats necessarily something I should be admitting but sometimes I just cant help myself, and my typing hands get carried away.

I could be FAR, FAR worse than I am. But I would get banned.

and me, but I worry that my sense of humour will be misinterpreted.

xxxx

When i used to be on another forum when i was pregnant, there was a lady there who made up the most horrible things and someone found that it was a regular thing that she did over a number of years. sicko

I'd say he's just connected with you and he's basically using you. Someone is out there who will just love to kiss you!

Back