head in a muddle

Another thing I meant to add was, keep that pad and write that sentance underneath it everytime you want to binge. Eventually you will see how many times you've wanted to do it, but haven't and that will also prove how well you're coping with it, which in effect will make you feel more postive that you're dealing with it xx

Hi ladies how is it all going then?

Day 2 for me and scales are revealing a loss already.

Bella I love your 4th weekly treats! Not a bad idea.

Bren
X

Thanks, Bren. I thought it would help with my motivation because 12 weeks seems a long time for 1 challenge. I have my calendar out at work and March seems so far away at the moment so i thought if i give myself a non-food treat at the end of each quarter, it will keep me focused.

Day 1 is going really well so far. I'm so determined so that's driving me at the moment. I didn't like the scales this morning though but i thought there's no point getting upset with them because next week hopefully they will be showing a lower weight!!

That's great you're seeing a loss already. How often do you weigh yourself though? I'm sticking to once a week and am going to be so strict about that. It's going to be hard coz I'm on and off the scales all day everyday! lol

xxx

Oh no, all day everyday is bad young lady!

I'm weekly, just jumped on today and yesterday for motivation as I knew I was loosing. But will WI on Thursday, which will only be 3 days but I want a Thursday mid week WI day. The dukan website estimates that I could be at goal by 9th march and then I could start phase 3 consolidation. Fingers and toes crossed!

I know it's not good, but I'm uite compulsive when it comes to weighing myself! That's why I'm determined to just do it once a week now! I Hope your weigh-in goes well on Thursday.

I've never heard of the Dukan diet - might have to google it to see what it's all about! xx

It's similar to Atkins but low fat instead.

How has your day been? I've just woken up, late no time for workout, as I have a blood test this morning.

My day has been good thanks. First one back after xmas so was a bit of a shock to the system and my waistline! My trousers were so uncomfortable from where I've gained over xmas. Wasn't nice at all.

You're diet sounds good, I hope you're enjoying it as far as diets go!

Hope it goes well at the doctors. I'm just watching the biggest loser on tv. I'm addicted to this programme!!

It is addictive isnt it! Ive seen the UK one and the Aus one. Must say I can never watch anything religiously, house work etc always gets in the way.

Ive just done 30 mins on the bike and 20 mins in the gym and am knackered. Jut off for a shower and not sure if I will eat dinner tonight? Not really hungry.

Bummer about trousers, I know what you mean. Luckily for me it's summer holidays over here and I am dieting in a bid to fit back into some slimmer work clothes before 28th of Jan!

Have a good day hun. xx

Yeah I'm a little bit obsessed with it! The new uk series starts on Monday and then its the usa one on Tuesday! Just need one for wed, thurs & fri now!!

Well done on your exercise. I'm going to the gym tonight to do my legs, bums and tums class. I really enjoy that class so looking forward to getting back into it.

Did u have dinner? Try not to skip it coz you'll get hungry later and your blood sugar levels will drop. Also you've just exercised so you're body will need fuel xx

Yep after shower I was hungry! Had a salmon steak 120g with a herb white sauce, perhaps my best creation yet.

Oh and I feel better after the work out. Really agrees with me exercise, a little something everyday is the key for me.

U got work today then?

Sounds yummy! Im aiming to exercise everyday now also. I was given a mini stepper for xmas so have been doing that!

Yeah at work today, I work full time. Had a lovely break over xmas which was needed but back at the office now!! X

Im on summer holidays at the moment. Im a teacher, secondary.

How mini is this stepper? Is it one which is only for feet and has no handle bars etc?

Definately know that if we keep exercising it will help the weight drop off, always has for me.

xx

Ah that's nice, so you have a long break now! There are a few teachers in my family too. Everyone always say I should have been one! I'd rather go down the route where I can help kids with learning difficulties to read and write. Or I'd like to get into the charity sector.

The stepper is mini - just for your feet, but it twists aswell so you're working your calves, thighs and hips! It's good fun! There's also cords attached to it so you can do arm exercises too. I prefer to use my dumbells though! xx

You can do it Bella!

Bella it's beautiful in Italian I think, so feel like one because you are!

This might not help, but I am around 27st now and I have to get down to around 15 for my wedding in September...

A challenge? Hell yeah! But I can do it, and I am sure whatever goals you have, you can do too.

i'm back again, and i need to do this just for health reasons and i want to feel good in whatever i wear.Feeling positive today,just by eating good healthy food inside me.Day 2 tomorrow :)

You can do it Bella!

Bella it's beautiful in Italian I think, so feel like one because you are!

This might not help, but I am around 27st now and I have to get down to around 15 for my wedding in September...

A challenge? Hell yeah! But I can do it, and I am sure whatever goals you have, you can do too.

Thank you so much for a lovely compliment! That's very kind of you! :)

Good luck with your challenge - what diet are you on? You have a fantastic focus to keep you motivated and I am sure you'r going to do so well!

i'm back again, and i need to do this just for health reasons and i want to feel good in whatever i wear.Feeling positive today,just by eating good healthy food inside me.Day 2 tomorrow :)

Well done you! Postive thinking is definitely the way forward! How has Day 1 been? :)

Thanks Bella :) Day 1 was suprisingly ok.Not felt hungry at all,it's just great being in control of my eating.I have a long long way to go yet so it's one day at a time.I have to excersise the dog,so that's not an issue, plus i like walking listening to music ,wrapped up with the sun out, what more could you ask for :)Do you like the Slimming World plan?

Well done, I'm glad it went well. I've found day 2 a lot easier than yesterday but I think that was also down to having to go back to work too! I also have a long road to travel down but am taking baby steps this time.

I think SW is brilliant, there's so much flexibilty which makes it very easy to follow. How are you finding it?

Hello again,I did SW years ago when it was red and green days.The usual did well got bored and failed.This time last year i started SW again, but it had all changed,meaning extra easy :/Unless the consultant did'nt explain it properley i did'nt understand so i ended up just doing my own thing and going every week and paying to get weighed,from what i can remember i lost 2stone over about 16weeks and slimmer of the week twice :)Gave up as usual put more on.What works for me is about 1300 cals with more exercise the better normally about 40mins a day which is enough at the moment as it gives me a bad back :(Just getting myself in a postive mode to keep going and hopefully reap the awards,but it aint easy.Bye for now :)

Back