Head screwed on again. I can do this!!!

Do think there may be some flatulence issues to deal with later KD? :eek::D

I dunno:D I eats loads of F&V but don't usually get a problem. Cherries though are horrendous. Ate a whole bag of them one day last summer. Felt like I on the front end of a rocket when I went for a walk.:eek:

Talk about jet propulsion:eek:

I dunno:D I eats loads of F&V but don't usually get a problem. Cherries though are horrendous. Ate a whole bag of them one day last summer. Felt like I on the front end of a rocket when I went for a walk.:eek:

Talk about jet propulsion:eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:...Hope no one was down wind of you!!!!! ;):D

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:...Hope no one was down wind of you!!!!! ;):D

Not for long they weren't.

Hey Isis. My youngest son has just told me that the school want to put him on a counsellors course. Don't know the details, but he said it was an adult course:confused: (he's 15 nearly 16). I guess it's a particular one not marriage guidance :D

He's going to be doing it along with some teachers. They picked him evidently. Don't know the details, but he's dead chuffed.

Wonder what sort of counselling it might be:confused:

Not for long they weren't.

Hey Isis. My youngest son has just told me that the school want to put him on a counsellors course. Don't know the details, but he said it was an adult course:confused: (he's 15 nearly 16). I guess it's a particular one not marriage guidance :D

He's going to be doing it along with some teachers. They picked him evidently. Don't know the details, but he's dead chuffed.

Wonder what sort of counselling it might be:confused:

Sounds like it could be one of the "Basic Introduction To Counselling Skills" KD? Thinking about his age etc.
Learning about the skils involved in counselling and not specifically to train to be one, if that makes sense:rolleyes:

When you find out some more info from DS, let me know and then I can hopefully give you more of an idea.

Ooooh, just thought....maybe his school are going to be involved in a mentoring project soon, and if so that is likely to be through Mentor Uk. In my area, our agency are soon to be launching a mentoring project again in of the schools we go into. It could be this that he is referring to? Students have to apply and go through an interview process, be selected and then Mentor and Counsel their peers for a period of time.

let me know,

Lacey..xx :D

It could well be Lacey :) I'd love him to do something like that. Much better than his last announcement that he was picked to be a cheerleader:rolleyes::D

He's doing psychology A level next year. Hasn't done it at GCSE, so it's going to be a steep learning curve, but along with the counselling thingy (however basic), it'll stand him in good stead for a teaching career that he's hoping for :)

It could well be Lacey :) I'd love him to do something like that. Much better than his last announcement that he was picked to be a cheerleader:rolleyes::D

He's doing psychology A level next year. Hasn't done it at GCSE, so it's going to be a steep learning curve, but along with the counselling thingy (however basic), it'll stand him in good stead for a teaching career that he's hoping for :)

Definitely for a teaching career KD :)

I'm sure he will handle the psychology A level....very different from cheerleading!!!...lol

Have considered doing a Psychology Degree by distance learning myself. Thought it would be a good second to go with the Social Work but oh do I really have time.:confused: Have to be realistic here but hey, it's ok to ponder things isn't it?

I would be interested to know what this counselling thingy is though that DS has been offered in school? Thinking about the kids (sorry, Young People :)) I see.

Lacey..:D

Have considered doing a Psychology Degree by distance learning myself. Thought it would be a good second to go with the Social Work but oh do I really have time.:confused: Have to be realistic here but hey, it's ok to ponder things isn't it?

It is indeed. Would it be something that you can chose the speed of the course. Getting the units gradually?
I would be interested to know what this counselling thingy is though that DS has been offered in school? Thinking about the kids (sorry, Young People :)) I see.

He said it was an adult course, but he could be wrong. He also said that he had been accepted on it. It was put to him that he would be very suitable (or something).

I'll let you know when I have more details.

I could do the units gradually KD and hey, if it takes 3/4 years so what!!! It's still keeping the old grey matter going isn't it?:rolleyes:

Still sounds very interesting and intriguing about DS's course so I will look forward to hearing more..:D

Back