Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Headache

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sara4, 8 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just wondering if anyone else gets headaches in the early weeks? Last time on LT I had a headache that ended up being a migraine for 10 days!

This time I have been so careful to take enough water and haven't stopped my coffee to try and prevent it. Was doing great until today. Now unreal headache. I have pain in my jaw and forehead and temples. It is really bad. I have taken paracetmol and no good.

~Can you take ibuprofen (spelling) or will it affect keytosis?

Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. anne-mariebell

anne-mariebell Full Member

I had a really bad headache on Saturday and ended up having to take two tablets. Thankfully i've had a bit of niggle today but nothing bad.

I've no idea about the type of tablets you can have and can't have.

4. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi guys sorry to hear about the headaches when i started LT my coffee intake increased several fold so I switched to decaff,
    just a thought guys

Ibuprofen is an anti inflammatory not sure if it will help with a headache, paracetamol should do the trick

xx

5. cawisu

cawisu Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.03%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have had awful headaches which are a little bet now. I think if you are prone to them anyway you must be more likely to get them on LT. If the paracetamol doesn't shift it get some co-codamol.
    Hope you feel better soon.

cawisu xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.