Headache

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sara4, 8 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just wondering if anyone else gets headaches in the early weeks? Last time on LT I had a headache that ended up being a migraine for 10 days!

This time I have been so careful to take enough water and haven't stopped my coffee to try and prevent it. Was doing great until today. Now unreal headache. I have pain in my jaw and forehead and temples. It is really bad. I have taken paracetmol and no good.

~Can you take ibuprofen (spelling) or will it affect keytosis?

Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. anne-mariebell

anne-mariebell Full Member

I had a really bad headache on Saturday and ended up having to take two tablets. Thankfully i've had a bit of niggle today but nothing bad.

I've no idea about the type of tablets you can have and can't have.

4. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi guys sorry to hear about the headaches when i started LT my coffee intake increased several fold so I switched to decaff,
    just a thought guys

Ibuprofen is an anti inflammatory not sure if it will help with a headache, paracetamol should do the trick

xx

5. cawisu

cawisu Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.03%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have had awful headaches which are a little bet now. I think if you are prone to them anyway you must be more likely to get them on LT. If the paracetamol doesn't shift it get some co-codamol.
    Hope you feel better soon.

cawisu xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.