Headaches, Hunger, Low points

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bigfella, 24 July 2010 Social URL.

1. bigfella

bigfella not for long hopefully

Start Weight:
    25st1lb
    Current Weight:
    25st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Guys
    Im a returner and this is day 5 for me.
    I am really curious to find out if anybody else has had none of the above upon restarting?
    Not 1 headache, no hunger pains, no low moments - no nothing!
    Now I am not sure if its because having lost before and put it back on, I am now more determined and in "the Zone" or did I just get lucky???
    I am starting to believe that if you just do it without thinking about it (easier said that done, I know), then all the bad stuff is stored away at the back of your brain and forgotten about.
    Anyboby else felt the same???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    ive had a couple of restarts and none have ever been as bad as the first time, the first time on cd was shocking my head was so bad i couldnt get off the sofa with out being sick as i was in so much pain

on restarts ive braced myself but had nothing a paracetamol and a glass of water couldnt fix

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.