headaches on ss...help?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tara1, 29 October 2007 Social URL.

1. tara1

tara1 Member

cambridge diet

Everytime i start ss (lol ive tried a few times) I get really bad head aches I drink enough water...does anyone else have this prob? got any advice how to deal with them and do they go away after some time?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shrinking Nicky

Shrinking Nicky Cambridge Diet Counsellor

How long do you stick at it? A lot of people get bad headaches in the first few days of SS. A good way to reduce this/stop it is to reduce your carb intake for a week beforehand. You will find that you will slip into ketosis a lot easier & not have the side effects associated with carb withdrawal on the first week of SS.

Good luck, it is worth getting over this hurdle & getting into the easy part of SS'ing.

4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I always get a stonking headache on day 3 and 4....just take some pills and drink loads..it will go. Can be carb withdrawal also caffine withdrawal symtoms.
    Once you are in Ketosis the headaches usually disapear.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.