Attack Headaches:(

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by natlou79, 1 November 2011 Social URL.

1. natlou79

natlou79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.29%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    I have such a terrible headache and have had it all day, could this be down to the DD??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wkdstepmum

wkdstepmum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    That's very common at the start of Attack and is just your body detoxing from muck and carbs and whatever else you were having that you're not having now, e.g. Coke etc! Don't fret, drink your water and just keep on track and it will pass x

4. natlou79

natlou79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.29%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Thanku:) never had a headache like it! Prob due ti my job aswell a lovely 12.5 hour shift! But not going to be beaten!! x

5. wkdstepmum

wkdstepmum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I was the same, day three it hit me but it passed again and it is so worth it to stick with Attack, the results just speak for themselves :) Best of luck! x

6. NicoleW

NicoleW Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Hope they pass for you chick, I'm dreading it.

I remember when I was pregnant with my first, I craved full fat coke (no wonder I put on 6stone!!!), drank loads of it. When I suddenly switched to water because my gyno was worried about my weight I got massive migraines, I thought it was the water but soon realised it was caffine withdrawl and sugar withdrawl. Switched to diet or caffinee free and felt loads better.

I rarely drink fizzy drinks now, I try and drink more water which I find really helps with headaches.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.