Headaches

Its only day 1 and i have this nagging headache that just wont go away. I have drank quite a few litres of water today and it just wont go! Any suggestions? Is this common so early on? Any harm in taking paracetamol?

Any advice welcome! Thank you!

xx

Cheap paracetamol - not the posh ones with the sugar coating!!

Good luck and keep on supping!

x

hi
i am on day 4 and i did have minor headaches for the 1st 2 days, found that drinking more water really helped, and a couple of tablets.
Dont want to put you off sorbet kiss but spur you on as them 1st 3 days were the worse days ever, but today a feel fantastic dont want no food or no alchol, i am now so excited waiting for my WI.
just grin and bare it , its really worth it

good luck

Im hanging in there although i was gutted to see my nephews barely touched burger go in the bin! I just want something to nibble :(
I wont though i promise!! Headache is still here after 2 paracetamols though! Might hit they hay soon... take my mind off food!! xx

hang in ther hun
thats what i was like wishing the days away, and always in the bath to keep warm.
You will be ok tommorow

good luck:)

Like you have recently started sole sourcing not lipotrim but another vlcd. Have had a grumbling headache all afternoon and evening which still lingers a tad after paracetamol. Am sure it is withdrawal from diet coke! Anyway off to bed early to sleep it off.

Hope you feel better soon.

Vanda

Hi all,
Just readin ur posts on headaches and was wonderin if it does matter what paracetemols u use when on the LT diet....?
As i am a long time migraine sufferer :(
and the only thing that ever works for me is HEDEX EXTRA.... will i be ok using these do u think if i get headache/migraine thoughout the diet??

All the best peeps :sign0144:

I know we are just supposed to take the normal paracetamol, cheap ones but I've taken the coated ones and the capsules on this and it didn't make a difference to my weigh ins. I would check with your pharmacist if they are any good or just ask LT direct, that would be best.

Back