HEADACHES!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lahodges87, 14 February 2007 Social URL.

1. lahodges87

lahodges87 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Im into my first add a meal week now n since last week iv been havin these reali sore headaches n the paracetamol doesnt seem to work too well!! could it be the diet thats doin it because i no that thats one of the side effects but why would they only start recently??? could it be something im doing wrong??...HELP!!:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya Lynsay

Are you drinking enough water?

M.

4. lahodges87

lahodges87 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    im finding it reali hard to drink all my water im gettin about 2 and a 1/2 litres a day but theres only so much water i can drink...iv tried coke zero n the new fanta apple zero too (which is gd) but it just makes me feel bloated n full constantly!! do you think i need to be drinking more???

5. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I think you do need to try and up the water intake, I have at least 4 ltrs a day and 5 if I can. Ive only had a headache on day 6. Try warm water to see if you can drink more. Hope you are ok soon

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.