Health benefits

Stirky7

Believe!
Well as they describe on the website juddd apparently has many health benefits, not just weight loss. Just wondered if anybody had noticed any changes at all?

I have been rather surprised. I have suffered with some ibs for quite a number of years, nothing too bad but bad pain before going and often trouble passing (sorry tmi!). This started before I started dieting so nothing to do with that. BUT in the past week all my ibs symptoms have totally disappeared! How strange is that? Coincidence or is juddd doing it's magic? Lol.

Thats brilliant stirky. I was researching this on you tube and there are alot of posts about alternate day fasting. Apparently lots of people do it!

How did this diet catch on anyway?

I was researching this on you tube and there are alot of posts about alternate day fasting.
lol thats what I did yesterday by mistake. I have allergies and have found I am doing better (no tablets) and can smell now. Maybe it is the time of year, with the pollen count getting lower. Its hard to tell.
Dr Johnson to thank for it.

Yes Dr.Johnson lol after some research with mice! It got really big in the US and then made it's way over here a year or two ago :D

That's great Stirky. I know Dr J has had success with people with asthma and reducing their symptoms and he says a friend of his with arthritis has seen huge benefits too.

I have problems with my hands and arms and am really hoping to see some benefits from this - no change so far but it's early days.

Well just mentioned it in my diary, and Jelly has just said in hers too. But is juddd a magic cure for pmt? I haven't had ANY this month, which is very unusal for me, I've suffered with bad pmt for years, usually starts two weeks before totm, and I get evil (I feel like I could kill somebody and I'll start arguing with random strangers, I am usually so laid back!), moody, depressed and very very tearfull. But none this month :eek: Most weird! I'm just hoping it is juddd and not a flukey coincidence!! If it is juddd I'm never coming off this plan lol, been after a pmt cure for years!

Oh good news on the irritable bowel front (or back hahaha!), I still have had no symptoms, yay! I am cured lol! Thank you juddd!

Like stirky mine was bad for about a week. Some times I feel as If I could stab someone if they wound me up, it was so bad. :cry: My moods were awful and the arguments terrible. I try and use evening primrose oil which does help but I forgot to take it on holiday with me. This month, nothing, which is fantastic. My headaches have also reduced too.

Stirky thats great re your tum tum. This diet is a way of life and it will obviously make your life so much easier from now on x

Hopefully Jelly! I'm hoping it is due to the diet and not a coincidence lol!

Back