Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Healthy BMI

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Crims, 7 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Crims

Crims Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I weigh myself evey morning on my scales (it's just sometime I do for me :eek:) and yesterday I reached 65.8kg which meant my BMI is 25.... so I celebrated (look away now if reading about food bothers you) with a lean grilled steak and cabbage and water, nothing else. My OH has the same, except this lovely oven cooked italian bread swine :rolleyes:.

But today it was back on the LT train, I actually found it quite easy, to just resume as normal. I think the losses show me what can be achieved, and I was still same weight this morning (no gain :D).

I have to say tho, I hear the food for fule situation and that is more ingrained in my brain than ever, but I am one who enjoys fine food, I took great pleasure in declining more cabbage and now know that my gut has not become super sensitive. For me losing 9.2kg in 12 days was a big achievement, so I gave myself a little reward and also wanted to test my will power.

Which is super high, this morning I sat with my strawberry shake whilst my OH had freshly cooked french stick and butter mmmm but not for me! It's those types of meals/foods that will be the little pleasures in life once I come back into full eating.

Happy days folkes!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  4. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

Well done on hitting healthy BMI!

5. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    That's great Crims, Iron hard resolve to get right back on!
    Well done on healthy BMI xx

6. Crims

Crims Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Cheers guys! :D I am buzzing about LT think it really is a fab invention!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.