healthy eating/low fat diary

Hahaha yeah, I boil it with a veg stock cube, mmmmmm!

Well, I've ended up having a couple of really bad, pigging out days :-( me and my OH split up and I coped by filling my face. He left the house last night and I just cried and ate, I'm such a cliche. Feel so sad, even though I ended it with him, because he's been very inconsiderate and doesn't treat Me all that great. I'm gutted though, he's my best friend, father of my boys and we've been through so much together over the last 12 years. :-(

Not going to let this affect my weight any more though. New Me is nipping this in the bud before it derails Me any further.

Today

Breakfast- cup of s/s milk
Lunch - jacket potato and light Philli and bacon
Dinner - half oven pizza

No money today so gotta make do lol!

Blergh. Not a good week.

clairem87 said:
Well, I've ended up having a couple of really bad, pigging out days :-( me and my OH split up and I coped by filling my face. He left the house last night and I just cried and ate, I'm such a cliche. Feel so sad, even though I ended it with him, because he's been very inconsiderate and doesn't treat Me all that great. I'm gutted though, he's my best friend, father of my boys and we've been through so much together over the last 12 years. :-(

Not going to let this affect my weight any more though. New Me is nipping this in the bud before it derails Me any further.

Today

Breakfast- cup of s/s milk
Lunch - jacket potato and light Philli and bacon
Dinner - half oven pizza

No money today so gotta make do lol!

Blergh. Not a good week.

Aaawww sorry to hear that mate ..
Always sad however it happens x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cheers, just got to get used to yet more chance, the last 3 years has been full of it!

Hope you're okay Claire, and we'll definitely let you off those few bad days, I'm sure many of us would do the same in that situation.

Chin up and keep plodding on :) x

Gaaaaah! Been bad all week :-( had no inclination to cook or think about what was going into my mouth :-( not going to WI this week cos I know it'll depress me! Back to the gym on Monday though (mum visiting this weekend) and back to 3 home cooked meals as of today. No snacks unless healthy and one small naughty allowed a day.

Xxx

Gaaaaah! Been bad all week :-( had no inclination to cook or think about what was going into my mouth :-( not going to WI this week cos I know it'll depress me! Back to the gym on Monday though (mum visiting this weekend) and back to 3 home cooked meals as of today. No snacks unless healthy and one small naughty allowed a day.

Xxx

Think you can be forgiven ... However get back on it which I know will be hard but you can do it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been off the radar lately, all been a bit hectic, been up and down with the eating, off to weigh in so hopefully not too much damage! Last weigh in I was 18st 11lbs, lets see what the scale says today!

Weighed in at 19st 3lbs :-( 6lb gain over a couple of weeks :-( hope to have some off for next week!

Back