Extra Easy Healthy Extra B Choices

Lizabeth

I normally stick to either red or green days but this week I want to try Extra Easy.
Can someone please advise, can I only choose HEB from the small list contained in the Extra Easy supplement book or can I include those which are also listed within red/green days?

Reason for my question is that I normally have porridge in the morning. Not only does it keep me full for longer, it is also a better choice for me healthwise as I have type 2 diabetes.

You can choose from the longer lists aswell, not just from the list in the EE booklet

Thanks for that info. I thought the list was quite restricted and was beginning to wonder how I would manage.......Phew!! :D

Oooh, thanks for the warning. I must admit that I never really paid attention to EE as I usually always stuck to Green and used HE's to cover for extras such as cheese and meat (mostly chicken).

Have tried to contact my consultant but she's not answering her phone.

Does anyone know for sure???

On EE, you can now only have dairy products as a Hexa. That is the bit that changed, so Hexa's are all the dairy products and Hexbs are the fibre products.

If you have access to the website, the lists come up on the online food diary. There are quite a lot of 'b' choices you CAN have on a green day for example that you can't on EE, so it's best to check. The book is quite rubbish!

Although SW site does give a lot, the new book does give a lot of detail for all plans.

Back