1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Healthy Extra help please

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by xpander76, 21 October 2011 Social URL.

1. xpander76

xpander76 Member

Hello fellow SW'ers!

I'm so chuffed because I've finally plucked up the courage to speak to my local SW consultant and asked if I can join the group, as I'm a single parent and don't have anyone to look after my 3 year old daughter and she said it was absolutely fine to take her to the group!!! Yipeeeeee! I'm so pleased! I'm joining next Thursday!

Anyhoo - what I'm posting for is - I'm having a green day today and I've used my HEA for milk and my other HEA for cheese. I''m struggling to use my HEB's - am I able to have Mini Babybel lights as a B? I just can't think of anything else to use my B's on.

Thank you for any help and have a FAB weekend!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Yep you can use cheese as a HEXB as well as a HEXA on Green :)

Or you can use it on dried fruit, meat, nuts & seeds, all sorts of things on Green :)
  4. xpander76

xpander76 Member

Yipeeeeeeeeee! Thanks ever so much! :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.