Healthy extra pitta breads

At class, apparently she said she'd checked online & it was correct, I must admit I've not taken a look myself as it's not really the type of thing I'd want to waste syns on whether it be 2 or 8. I did go to Tesco's at the weekend & saw the white square wraps & wondered if they did a wholemeal one.

That's why I put (?) next to 2 syns as I'd not checked it myself.

Nice to see you back BTW

I just copied & pasted that one off syns online, so they're definitely 8 :( Unless they make a mini version too or something? But that's the only thing listed under Warburtons for square/squarish/wrap, the wholemeal ones aren't listed under syns or HEXes.

Welshtigger said:
It's only certain ones that qualify tho. It use to be just asda and co-op wholemeal but I think it's just co-op now

So isn't asda pitta bread a he b now???

Not sure where my nearest coop is either

I just copied & pasted that one off syns online, so they're definitely 8 :( Unless they make a mini version too or something? But that's the only thing listed under Warburtons for square/squarish/wrap, the wholemeal ones aren't listed under syns or HEXes.

I saw the wholemeal ones on the warburtons website but there wasn't enough nutritional info on to put into syns calc, I'm intrigued now to find out how many syns they are:confused:

I saw the wholemeal ones on the warburtons website but there wasn't enough nutritional info on to put into syns calc, I'm intrigued now to find out how many syns they are:confused:

They're 1 syn per 20 calories as there's no free food of any form in bread/wraps/pittas etc.
On the info here both the brown and the white are 159cal so 8 syns, the seeded is 181 cal so 9 syns. :)

They're 1 syn per 20 calories as there's no free food of any form in bread/wraps/pittas etc.
On the info here both the brown and the white are 159cal so 8 syns, the seeded is 181 cal so 9 syns. :)

Yikes, I'm glad I don't eat stuff like that, I may bring it up at class tomorrow.

Entropy said:
I looked online today and the asda wholemeal pittas are still a Hex B apparently =)

Yay thank god for that :D

I've some at home I'll check they are the right ones before I put them in my mouth as made a boo boo with alpen bars this week lol

Nope, as above, only Asda and Co-op pitaa are a HEX, any others need synning (1 syn per 20 calories as no free food).

Oop Patchwork beat me to it :D

Back