healthy extras help needed please

Kaskard.poppy

Hi,

Silly question am on green day and for brekkie had toast as heb, which leaves me 1 heb, however we are going out 2 night to friends and i really fancy chicken wrapped in bacon using cheese as a hea, can i now syn my bread from this morning and now have the chicken and bacon as 2 heb's or am i not allowed two meats

Thanks for reading and for any help

Clare x

you can use them whatever way you want! either syn the bread or the chicken or bacon (whichever works out least syns!)

or change to an EE day, problem solved

I had that meal last night and just went Red as the chicken was too big to be a HEX (you only get 113g). That meant chicken was free, cheese was a HEXA and I synned the Parma ham it was wrapped in.

You can just syn the bread though if your chicken will fit in your HEXes, you can spend them on whatever you want.

Lol, i think the bread works out less syns,

Extra easy - dont mention to that, am really hopeless with it, i cant get head round it and never do the third of plate

Thank you ever so much.

Just seen your stats, you've done fab

Clare x

Thanks Clare

I rarely do EE either-like my healthy extras! And tend to fixate so much on the 1/3 superfree I find it harder to plan meals, even though the majority of my red/green meals are at least 1/2 superfree! I must have a simple mind lol

Back