Healthy extras

Hello All, I have a question and hope some of you smart people can help moi.

Heathy Extra B's - Last night I made chicken and rice with the correct amount of chicken for a hxb, I didnt eat it all last night so I brought the rest of it for my lunch today. Does this count on todays HE's or is it ok to keep it as yesterdays?? :innocent0001: To late now anyway cause ive just ate it lol, but would like to know how to count it

Thanks
vicky

My SWC says you can't carry anything over, healthy Xs or syns! The amounts are there to give you the correct things for each day. (calcium and fibre)

Thanks Bumpy thats what I kinda thought. Ta for you help xx

so glad I found this site,my consultant never said anything about this.and i worked out I could have 7 days times 10 syns a week..have had 25 sat and sun and none during week...oh well now I know..thanks

I think it really depends on you. I can't save up my syns for a blow out at the weekend i just don't shift the weight that way! Everyones different!!

On Tuesday our SWC said that they had just changed the rules slightly in that you CAN now hold over syns for the weekend or a special occasion. They've only just announced it this week (just in time for my weekend away lol):)

FTx

THIS WEEK AT CLASS WE ARE TRYING SOMETHING DIFFERENT. WE CAN CARRY HEALTHYS OVER TO NEXT DAY IF WE DO NOT HAVE THEM ALSO WE ARE HAVING 70 SINS FOR A WEEK. BIT LESS THAN YOUR NORMAL DAILY AMOUNT BUT IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE GONNA BE BAD THEN YOU SAVE THEM ALL FOR THE WEEKEND. WE ARE TRYING IT TO SEE IF IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE FOR NEXT WEEKS WI. HOPE THIS HELPS.XX

Thanks SM1D xxx

Sounds a very good idea the 70 syns a week.....i may give a whirl....After my hols of course heehee( ill be having 70 syns a bloody hour knowing me now!)

Ruthy xxx

Back