Healthy future starts here

I'm doing really good stuck solid all last week and lost the gain plus 1 extra. So a fresh week and hoping for some shrinking.

But because not seeing scales drop put me off last time I'm not getting on them so much now.

I'm just in a hurry really but would like to lose 1 stone 13lbs by end of may or by the start of summer.

How are you doing with your weight?

Diet food today

Breakfast

Salmon and scrambled egg butter

Lunch
Salmon and salad with olive oil

Dinner

Pork rib steaks and salad with olive oil

Shall be stuffed after eating all that.

:)

My weight has dropped 2lb this week!!! YAY!! Glad as only dropped 4lb in total last month!!! But plenty of inches so all good!!! X

My weight has dropped 2lb this week!!! YAY!! Glad as only dropped 4lb in total last month!!! But plenty of inches so all good!!! X

Woohooo well done, did you do anything different this week? Looks like a good month for weight loss.

That's what I'm finding with this diet is that the inches are more dramatic than the scales. Which can put people off made me go wobbly.

I'm wearing my size 12 jeans that last time I did vlcd I couldn't fit into until I was about 11st 11lbs and here I am at 12st 6lbs fitting into them. It's strange but I'm not complaining.

I have started some interval training.... and dropped my carbs further.... Cutting out fruit nearly entirely!!!

X

I've dropped my carbs to down to under 20 and upped my healthy fats. I've also cut out all fruit as I was craving sweet stuff and I think it didn't help the scales.

I shall soon find out if it work on my second week that's were I stalled last time.

WOW how have u got your carbs under 20..... well done!! : ) I only ever get down to about 50 lol...

for breakfast i eat scrambled eggs with salon
dinner is protien with salad so lettuce, mushroom, celery, cuecumber bit of pepper
evening meal today is going to be rib with a nice salad too both salads have olive oil on them.

i dont snack on anything in between and just drinking water. i find it quite easy to keep my carbs low

its working tho as scales dropped today so shall keep doing it

This was this evenings tea it was rather yummy and now I'm feeling very satisfied :) yum

image-420999764.jpg

Feeling rather pleased with myself as I fit into a slightly smaller pair of 12 jeans woohoo I have - few pairs I can wear now.

Just 26lbs more and ill have 56 pairs of jeans to wear woohooo can't wait.

Deciding what to have for tea hmmm it may have to be a boiled egg with asparagus dippers and salad.

Feeling rather pleased with myself as I fit into a slightly smaller pair of 12 jeans woohoo I have - few pairs I can wear now.

Just 26lbs more and ill have 56 pairs of jeans to wear woohooo can't wait.

Deciding what to have for tea hmmm it may have to be a boiled egg with asparagus dippers and salad.

Great news! That's a lot of jeans :)

I went a bit crazy when I was at target lol so I've loads. Plus all the dresses and tops so good incentive to get back in them :).

Karate tonight and I'm looking forward to a good work out :)

Feeling rather pleased with myself as I've noticed the scales are still dropping and much more noticeable is the fat that's going off my body. I tried some underwear on that I've had ages not been able to fit into. I started this weight loss journey at 40dd and this week I fit into 36b. Still need to shrink back to a 34b but I'm getting close.

I'm being taken out for a meal tomorrow so will have fillet steak and veg no sauce no potatoes so it shouldn't cause a problem for my Monday weigh in :)

I've got 7lbs to lose now to get back to my lowest I reached last year then after that its all new ground :)

Thank you

Well my period arrived with cravings for chocolate which I'm not giving into as these will be gone in a few days and I would be left with the weight gain so staying stubborn on this one.

Anyway I've had my tea so I've got lots of lovely water to consume now and stay on track

I recently read that some times a craving for choc is actually for salt??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmmm not quite right .,

2. You're missing something from your diet and your modern self is misinterpreting the ancient cravings. What about sweet cravings? Paul Jaminet thinks that sugar cravings might actually be fatty meat cravings. It sounds crazy on the face of it, but he makes some salient points. First, certain amino acids are actually slightly sweet. These sweeter amino acids are also hydrophobic, which means they are found inside cells with fats, and they repel water (fat doesn't mix with water). Hydrophilic amino acids, which are water-soluble, do not associate with fat, and trigger the umami tastebuds, are not sweet. A leading theory of sweetness even suggests that in order for a compound to be sweet (to interact with sweetness receptors), it must be hydrophobic. Paul suggests that in a Paleolithic environment with ample prey, bland (rather than sweet) tubers and less abundant/seasonal fruits, cravings for sweets drove us to eat calorie-dense, nutrient-rich fatty meat. It's possible, yet again, that our animal bodies are confused by the modern (and totally understandable) conflation of sweet with sugar and misinterpret what is actually a need for fat. Perhaps those sweet cravings turn into sugar binges because sugar isn't actually what your body wants.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I shall try some fatty meat and see if that helps, ive got some beef I've just cooked that I shall have and hopefully rid myself of the cravings. That's really interesting information thank you so much :)

Weigh in day and I'm down 2lbs which is great with my period and valentines day. Onwards I go and hoping to see the 11st in a few weeks :)

Breakfast

Scrambled eggs and butter

Lunch

Salmon 140g
Lettuce cuecumber tomatoe mushroom olive oil and butter.

Tea

Prawn stir fried in coconut oil with salad in olive oil.

Yum!!!!

Back