Healthy future starts here

Thank you

Well incentive this week is a night out clubbing on water I get to dress up and dance the night away.

So I'd like to lose some fat so that I look good in my dress.

So tomorrows food plan is

Breakfast.

Scrambled eggs butter

Lunch

Haddock with salad and olive oil

Tea

Pork chop with salad and olive oil

Yum!!!

Oh and lots of water plus off out road running with a friend :)

This weekend :) oh I do love a dance.

Well today I've been out jogging with my friend and going to do a kettle bell DVD tonight with my son :)

Can feel my arms aching from weights yesterday so that's great.

Breakfast

Scrambled egg and butter

Lunch

Haddock and salad with butter and olive oil

Tea
Pork chop with coconut oil and salad and olive oil

Drinks
Water

Easy day really and feeling rather good with myself. Hoping to see some weight loss this week shall check scales tomorrow :)

Still a bit achy and this morning my legs ache from kettle bells yesterday which means its all working. Ill soon be into shape and able to wear a bikini. Here's hoping anyway

So off to karate tonight so plenty of exercise

Meal plan

Breakfast
Scrambled egg and butter

Lunch
Salmon, with avacado, lettuce, cherry Tom, raddish and cuecumber with 2tsp olive oil

Dinner

As above as I thawed out 2 fillets.

Snack 1oz of cheese

Drinks

Water :)

Wooohoooo I got my purple belt at karate tonight was great fun and such a good way to stay in shape and train to defend yourself.

Happy days

Well this week the scales have been up a pound down a pound up a pound and today down a pound so I'm still 12.4 today so hoping to see some movement in the right direction in next few days.

I'm not going to obsess over the scales too much but I like to see some results even if its clothes getting looser. If my body wants to be stubborn I shall play along its going to get fed up and drop the weight before I give up because this is now my way of life so nothing to give up on. :)

Onwards!!!!

I've just started back at wing chun Kung fu after not doing it for 15 years eek! But really enjoyed it and my body remembered the moves - just need my brain to click in to gear!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's great isn't it and fun way to get in shape. An ex of mine used to do that. He used to show me the stances.

I'm sure your brain will click in and it will get easier each week.

Well done on the purple belt :)

I'm looking forward to next Monday night !

It's very addictive martial arts its so much fun ;-) good luck for Monday

Well another busy day cutting hair and putting hair extension in not stopped today.

Diet going well and really hoping the scales start moving downwards tomorrow as they been all over the place

I've been gym tonight running, rowing, cycling and then all the weight lifting on everything. Feeling rather worn out now which is great means ill get a good nights sleep.

At least I'm getting fit even if I'm not getting slim ha ha ha.

I've always fancied trying karate but its not the sort of thing where I can stand at the back and but am terrified of getting hurt, I'm a right wuss! X

They do some non contact stuff it's really fun lots of them do free trials you should go and try it out so much fun

Oh yeah give it a try its great not only does it get you fit as well as being fun it helps you if you ever have to defend yourself. Defo a good thing to do. :).

Well scales dropped today which is good as I'm hoping for another pound or so before Mondays weigh in hoping for 2lbs a week but what ever comes off as long as something does.

Feeling great after the gym yesterday no aches so my body is improving :)

Yes it means its working.

Well I've had a few ups n downs accidentally eaten gluten was very very ill and forgot my tablet and my weight will increase lots with all that above so I've decided not to weigh now as I get too obsessed about the numbers.

Just trust the eating plan eat healthy and exercise and my body will decided to drop the weigh naturally when it sees fit I'm putting too much pressure on myself to be a certain number on the scales but if I just let my body have the nutrition it needs I will just lose what I need to when ever

Anyway that's my plan of action just monitoring my food not my weight

So today

Breakfast

Banana pancakes- 2 eggs 1 banana

Dinner

Salmon, salad, avacado and olive oil

Tea
Home made cottage pie with beef stock made from boiling the beef bones with veg and topped the cottage pie with cauliflower and butter

Snack

Blueberries

Still eating healthy found a great web page called wellness mama been reading loads on there.

I'm not weighing or counting anything at the moment just eating healthy and cooking the baked items like biscuits for the weekend.

So far feeling great

Just checking in I'm still following this way of life snd now so are my children. It's better for them and healthier.

My scales are still hidden and I've no ideal where they are and oh yeah I have looked. But not knowing how much I weigh is strange I know I still fit in my size 12 so I can't be going too wrong so I shall keep going what will be will be n all

Following the plan and now I've bought some florude free tooth paste as well for the health benefits.

Still following the plan and eating lots if salmon avacado and coconuts yum!!!

:)

Back