Healthy = Happy. Charlotte's diary.

Good luck :) might balance out if you've been good the rest of the week!

Oh dear, I hate it when you feel all sick because you've eaten too much!

I was bad this week: curry, pizza, booze, lots of chocolate, some crisps...and I put on 3 lbs, but I had a sneaky hop on the scales this morning, and after 2 days of being good, it's all gone again! Just goes to show that it's ok to be a little bit (or, in my case, a LOT) naughty sometimes :)

What I'm trying to say is: chin up, you'll be fine :) (((hug))) x

Snakes and ladders said:
Oh dear, I hate it when you feel all sick because you've eaten too much!

I was bad this week: curry, pizza, booze, lots of chocolate, some crisps...and I put on 3 lbs, but I had a sneaky hop on the scales this morning, and after 2 days of being good, it's all gone again! Just goes to show that it's ok to be a little bit (or, in my case, a LOT) naughty sometimes :)

What I'm trying to say is: chin up, you'll be fine :) (((hug))) x

Aw that's good :DD scales say I'm one pounds lighter from last week :) I know I can be less strict now as I am under goal but I can't help but think that ill put it all back on after a naughty day!
I'm off to grandparents today which I know is going to end badly food wise. My gran insists of giving me naughty naughty food and I just can't resist!! However ill be going on a bike ride tomorrow so I will hopefully burn some of it off. This is a permanent lifestyle change and I know if I deprive myself too much, it'll just end badly and ill fall right off the wagon.:(

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Last edited:
Is it just me who experiences this or..? I have this random feel good feeling today and it's made me eat whatever the hell I liked! I'm also not feeling too guilty about it either! Not looking forward to when it wears off though! :p My mother is teasing me into a chinese tonight... should I?

I get that sometimes. Like I just feel like oh I should just chill out today or something. But then the thought of seeing the scales go up unnecessarily on next weigh in usually is enough to put me off lol.

Only just remembered u started a new diary!!!
Well done on yr recent losses!!! x

Thanks Cai. :)

So today I woke up at 9:30, done two sections of davina to try burn off last nights chinese takeaway (veg chow mein and chips!!), and then had a late breakfast of golden syrup porridge (12pm!!). Then at 4ish had a sunday dinner. I think I've ended the day on about 1200..

Pound up... chips and chicken nuggets, chocolate muffin, full fat luxury hot chocolates, mcflurry, big mac meal, cheese toasties, crips, cake, mars bar... yeah I deserve that gain. D:

Hopefully it'll come off soon, but I suppose it's not that bad as I am maintaining.. however tomorrow there's a big family buffet with lots and lots of cake. uh oh..

Haha sounds so good! But it's just a pound. You know how to get it off :)

Snakes and ladders said:
Hehe sounds like my week has been! I guess though it's not as bad now we're maintaining... Just a week of being good should do it, right? Good luck to you! Xxx

Hehe! Thank you, good luck to you. Did you gain? X

WOO weighed myself and the pound gain has gone :D

Fantastic! :D

17/10/11

Brekkie: Belvita

Snack: Apple

Lunch: Tomato and lettuce sandwich. Cadbury's animals. Apple.

Snack: A carrot!

Dinner: WW mushroom wedge thing, yummy. Veg.

One section of Davina Fit and walked to work and back as always.
Looking ok?

I want to try Weightwatchers but when converting my food ate today they only come to 19pp... the mininum is 29pp.. I would be eating an extra 10pp which would probably give me a gain. I tend to eat a lot of fruit and veg, but they are 0pp.... /:

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

Can't really remember when I was on weight watchers but I never really gave it a chance. Was always going over my points cos I wasn't really committed. If you want to try it then go for it. You won't know until you do hey. And if it works for you, then great. If not, give CC another go.

Officially trying WW PP tomorrow!

tomorrow's plan..:

brekkie: golden syrup porridge and milk - 7pp

snack: apple/banana.. free! :D

lunch: sandwich: 2 wafer chicken slices, 2 kingsmill wholemill, lettuce, tomato - 7pp
weetabix oaty bar - 2pp

dinner: dalepak cauliflower cheese grill, 100g new potatoes, veg :) - 7pp

then may treat myself to a mars bar!!

Back