Healthy mind leads to healthy me :)

^^That looks yummy hun xxx

So today Iv been good, but I'v not counted points as been mad busy. But I'm kind of stuck on sw habits such as huge portion sizes.
I loved that while out shopping today I could grab a ready made sandwich and point it rather that stressing nothing is sw friendly but I need to get sw out of my head completely now cos mix and matching isn't going to work.
Anyway here was tea, and il have my yummy hot choc after my bath. Start fresh tomoz with counting x

Attachments

• image-3617677345.jpg
    image-3617677345.jpg
    565.7 KB · Views: 40
I'm sure it won't be too bad as it is all healthy stuff. As you say fresh start in the morning :)

Thanks yes I suppose if I was to count everything iv had today it would prob be within points or not many over.
Still not had any binges. This means such a lot to me, maybe, just maybe iv cracked it (sigh) xx

Know how you feel about binges, so well done! Xx

Today I'm having a filling and healthy day.
Bf- 2 crumpets and coffee.
D- bacon butties on ww bread.
Tea- braising steak in slow cooker with carrots onion and swede, mash potatoes and gravy.
Pudding- sugar free jelly and cream, hot choc.

Mcdonalds cappuccino (2pp)

Looking forward to my food today and I like having it planned.
Going swimming tonight with my friend so cat chat away and not think about the exercise :)

Feeling positive :)

Swimming last night felt harder work than usual, maybe I'm just tired and not used to much exercise.
Plan for today. Bf- coffee and nature valley crunch bars. (5pp)
Dinner- left over cabbage and mash, think il try a bubble and squeak kind of concoction with spring onion and bacon.
Tea- chili that I made and froze, easy for me this evening as I'm at college tonight.

Prob works out better as a filling and healthy day. Could have some crumpets then too, which seems like a luxury to me :) xx

I'm ok thank u how r u? :)
Apart from my very nearly 2 y old having THE biggest tantrum in morrisons, iv had a good morning. Iv walked for about an hour and half, just round shops but still moving my bum.
Made the bubble n squeak thingy.. Last nights mashed potatoes, cabbage and spring onion fried in fry light with a sprinkle of Parmesan. Sounds and looks quite rank. Actually tasted yum!! :) xx

Attachments

• image-443352513.jpg
    image-443352513.jpg
    536.4 KB · Views: 38
Also, I'm trying to try new things every day. I thought I would treat myself to something yummy but healthy. But it turns out there just healthy, nothing yummy about these in the slightest. Eurghhhhh.
I'm obviously just a naughty real chocolate kind of girl.
Off to get a kit Kat :)

Naked bars are best avoided imho - they are full to the brim with sugar. Makes me angry actually - their marketing bods pitch them as healthy snacks but they are anything but.

But (contradicting myself beautifully here lol) I did buy some rocky road Hifi bars at class last night and omfg they are sooooo nice - the only danger is eating them all in one sitting! You can have two as your HEB but I've also posted on our SW FB to find out the syns, can't see them online - anyone here know? (sorry to kidnap, Kayleigh!).

I used to love those rocky roads, and I'm sure they are 3 syns each?
I could easily eat the whole box in one go, actually did I think at some point.
I have read about the nakd bars not being healthy too, but when you read the ingredients it all seems ok but I have no idea about that kind of thing. I suppose that's why we're best sticking to fruit as a snack.
Anyway, I won't be having them again cos they taste like crap!! Lol
Xx

I agree about the Nakd bars, I was very underwhelmed! What I do love though are the Eat Natural bars, they really are gorgeous. I've been having the Peanut and Popcorn ones most recently, and can highly recommend them! :) xx

Oooh peanut and popcorn sounds absolutely lovely, can you get them at normal supermarkets? That is going on my list definitely.
I noticed someone at college eating a nakd bar a few days ago and he was saying they are just like chocolate, that's why I bought them. I don't know what chocolate he has been eating as they were nothing like it, I think if i moulded a lump of mud Into that shape it would taste nicer and have less cals :) x

Back