Healthy mind leads to healthy me :)

Thanks for the nice replies. Sometimes I'm quite strong and don't care what people think but standing in nothing but a costume makes anyone feel vulnerable.
Anyway sod them, I lost 3 lb this week, maybe I wouldn't if I didn't do the class :)

So only half a lb to get in the next stone bracket. Then I want to never get back up here again.

Tea tonight is cheese omelette and mushrooms with a few chips.
Having some lovely Hagen daaz ice cream for my desert and I can't bloody wait!! :) xx

Attachments

• image-716439069.jpg
    image-716439069.jpg
    503.1 KB · Views: 29
ohh yes nice tea love x x

Ha that's such a good tip :)

Today I'm back on it, iv not really gone off it as such but had a bit too much ice cream and popcorn last night. But going for a long walk today and getting my head right back in it.
Bf- bacon butty on wholemeal bread with ketchup.
D- not sure but prob something small
T- tuna pasta bake and sweet potato wedges. First time making the wedges so hoping there nice.

hi kayleigh

sounds a lovely menu for today love i need to try these sweet potatoes my sis swears by them i will next weekend :)

oh thanks for the tip hun will put them on my list to have next week x x x

Feelin quite anxious and down today. I have ate a few naughty things but nothing like I usually would which is amazing for me.
I am such a comfort eater, but I feel too determined now to go back to old habits so iv decided to go swimming n clear my head. Please let me keep us this determination! X

hi kayleigh
good you have walked away and not carried on see you are changing love x x

Thank u chezz.
Feel loads better today. Back to being on it.
Bf- 1 crumpet and small bowl of Special K.
D- cheese and onion on toast.
T- leftover shepherds pie from the freezer and a bag of steam veg.
College tonight so il bring a bottle of diet coke and something for snack

Feel like iv lost weight as my stomach is not as bloated. Still huge and heavy but just gone down slightly.

Baby in buggy, off for a walk round the shops with my pedometer on :) x

Thank u chezz.
Feel loads better today. Back to being on it.

Feel like iv lost weight as my stomach is not as bloated. Still huge and heavy but just gone down slightly.

Baby in buggy, off for a walk round the shops with my pedometer on :) x

Well done Kayleigh, you've got the focus goggles back on :D Are you having the crumpet as part of your HEB?

Well done Kayleigh, you've got the focus goggles back on :D Are you having the crumpet as part of your HEB?
hi, I'm doing weight watchers now so if I do a filling and healthy day I can have crumpets. I'v just had 2 for supper with a bit of Nutella on. I could eat 2 more so easily right now! :) xx

Bless you lovely, I agree (especially as my boobs were only an inch or two smaller than I am tall when I started (and I'm tall!!)) but the motivation of seeing those numbers come down (and they have! I've lost approx 11 inches from my chest alone!) is a great boost :) xx

Still here and still doing ok. I'm tired and run down at the minute so the temptation to comfort eat is there more but I am sticking to it and trying to keep myself busy and my mind free from food.
I'm going to see a councillor tonight about my anxiety. I'm nervous and excited, never done anything like this before let's see how it goes.
Eating has been a bit off but still within points.

Bf- half a potato cake and 2 coffees with sugar.
D- 2 crumpets with Nutella on. Yum!!
T- chicken curry with loads of onions and mushrooms and rice.

Prob get a hot choc while I'm out in the car as my treat. Hope I see a loss on Saturday xx

Back